"Look, I'm trying to be serious here, Julian." Aiden gently pushed him away. "I like you a lot and I know you like me too, but whatever this is that we have going on, it won't work if we're not on the same page."

"But we are," Julian replied, desperately trying to ignore his growing erection. The Aiden who spoke his true feelings was about as hot as all his other alter egos, Julian thought. "We're on the same page, Grayson. You're in the closet, I'm not. You're not ready to come out, but I already am. I won't act fake when your family is around, but I'll definitely start to be more cautious because of how uneasy you still feel about them discovering we're together."

"If you understand where I'm coming from then promise not to put me on a deadline for coming out because I don't want you changing your mind later on down the road." Aiden leaned over and whispered in Julian's ear, his hand on his thigh, "I need to hear you say it out loud, Jules."

"I won't put you on a deadline. I promise," Julian panted, wanting to fuck. "Now can we please have a quickie in the backseat? Let's forget about Jeremy, just for a little while."

"Maybe later, baby." Aiden smirked and exited the car, leaving Julian behind all hot and bothered. "Serves him right," Aiden muttered under his breath while he walked towards Jeremey's house, later knocking on the front door. "Hello! Anybody in there?" Aiden called out after a few minutes rolled by.

There was a car in the driveway, so he assumed that somebody had to be inside. It didn't take much longer for his patience to falter as he then began to bang on the door like a maniac.

"You're going to call the attention from everyone in the freaking neighborhood, calm down!" Julian hissed after reaching Aiden. "We're supposed to be cool, calm, and collected, remember? How are we going to get him to open up to us when you're banging on his door like you're the damn police?"

"The sooner we get done here, the sooner I get you home..." Aiden replied with a smug grin. Julian blushed. "Get my sense of urgency now?"

"Yes." Julian then took it upon himself to bang on the door, making Aiden crack up. "Open the door, Pine! We know you're in there!"

Aiden laughed, shaking his head. "So much for being cool, calm, and collected."

"What in the hell do you people want?" Jeremy Pine swung open the door moments later, wearing nothing but an angry expression on his face. "Who are you two and why the fuck are you banging on my damn door?"

"We're here about Clarissa," Julian said. "Do you mind if we come in and chat for a bit...after you've put some clothes on? I promise it'll be worth your time."

Aiden, on cue, pulled a wad of cash from his back pocket and handed it to a now confused looking Jeremy. "Let us in, Pine."

"Fine. Come inside, I guess." Jeremy disappeared into a back room as Aiden and Julian stepped inside the house.

"Babe, we'll have to pick up where we left off later. I got some business to attend to, can you head out and come back in about thirty minutes?"

"Are you serious? We were in the middle of fucking!" A girl shouted. "You're such an asshole, Jeremy! I can't believe you're kicking me out right now."

Aiden and Julian sat quietly on the couch, minding their own business when a pissed off half-dressed blonde stormed past them and out of the front door, slamming it hard behind her.

A few seconds later, Jeremey entered the living room - fully clothed - looking completely unbothered by what had just happened. He sat in a chair across from Julian and Aiden, eyeing the two heavily before speaking.