"You were attacked."

Indianna shrugged her shoulders.

"Answer me, Indie. I don't like being ignored."

Indianna gulped. Greyson was starting to scare her. "Yes, I was attacked." 

Greyson dropped Indianna's hand and she immediately stood up, attempting to get away from him, but he blocked her path. "Where do you think you're going?" 

"What is your problem?" She hissed and pressed her palm to her forehead. Not only was he scaring her, he was angering her. "Do you like terrorizing the new girls?" She went to move past him again but he stopped her.

"Don't move."

"You can't tell me what to do!" She snapped. She was losing her temper, quickly.

"I said," he growled and grabbed Indianna by her arm. "Don't move! Now sit the fuck down and do as I say."

"You're not my father," she spat. Indianna was quite patient, she didn't get angry easily, but when she did, the anger overpowered the shyness. "Now get the hell out of my way!"

"So it's anger," he said after a moment of silence.

Indianna blinked, surprised at his sudden change in tone. "What?"

"Anger makes you confident, it helps you to stand up for yourself."

Indianna's mouth dropped. "You did that on purpose, to piss me off. Didn't you?"

"I was experimenting," he shrugged and sat back down on his chair. He shrugged his shoulders. "My experiment was successful."

"Why? Why did you do that? You were scaring me!"

"And I'm sorry about that, but I needed to see something."

"Which was?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Tell me, Greyson!"

"It's not the right time."

The voice said that to her earlier.

*It's you.* She wasn't sure if she was going to get a reply, but as she said it she looked at Greyson's expression. His lips twitched upwards ever so slightly, but other than that, his face was blank.

*I have no idea what you are talking about.* 

Even though she spoke first, the voice still made her jump. She frowned when she realised she could feel the person in her head. It was as if he was pushing his way through her mind and invading her privacy. Was it possible that this guy could read her mind?

"Are you okay?" Greyson asked with a small smirk.

"Fine," she muttered.

*Yes, you do.*

*No, I'm afraid I don't.*

*Just tell me who the hell you are! And what you are doing in my head! Wait, can you read my mind?*

*Which one shall I answer first?* There was a teasing tone to his voice and Indianna knew that he wasn't going to answer her questions. *Bingo.* The voice said and chuckled. *I can answer the last question, yes I can read your mind.*

*But how?*

*I can't answer that one, Indie.*

She gasped and she looked at Greyson who rose his eyebrows at her. "Yes? Have I got something on my face or..."

"No, it's nothing," she said and shook her head.

*You're going to drive me insane.* 

*Glad I could be of service, sugar.*

*Sugar?*

*I like nicknames.*

*I don't like it.*

*Then it's perfect.* Indianna knew that if she was looking at this guy in real life, he would be smirking. She'd had two conversations with him and she already hated him. 

*Aren't you just a bundle of joy?*

*Leave me alone.*

*You're no fun.*

*Get out of my head!*

*I'll be back.* A second later, the presence was gone from her head and she let out a long breath.

"You alright, Indie?" Greyson asked and Indianna sighed.

"I have no idea."

*

edited 30.10.2020