"Gregorio, this is Evelyn. And this is our daughter Rosalind. But we call her Lynette." Felix says.

"I am elated to meet you, Evelyn and Miss Lynette." He says. Felix raises my hand to him and Gregorio takes it warmly and kisses it; his mustache tickling my hand. I smile t try and hide my giggles.

"Likewise I am sure." I say cordially. He laughs and looks to Felix.

"You are lucky man Felix. She is wonderful!" He says very loudly. I laugh and decide that I like this cousin of Felix.

"-and after dinner I was in very much hope we would have a little dance, yes?" Gregorio says. I rub my stomach and laugh along with Felix.

"You know cousin; you do not have to make such a fuss since we are here. The dinner we just had was delicious! We cannot thank you enough." Felix says.

"I agree; and plus, I do not know if I could even dance after such a filled meal! My stomach is full to the brim!" I say. Felix laughs.

"Really dear Evelyn? Is it food, or has my cousin not told me you are expecting another child?" Gregorio asks. I feel my cheeks blush and I look to Felix who is very embarrassed. "Is it? Did I guess correctly?"

"No; I am not going to have another child. I assure you I am just full." I say. Gregorio nods his head.

"Well perhaps when my precious wife comes back she will play the piano for us, no? Ha-ha, she plays absolutely stunningly."

"You have a piano?" I ask. The word piano itself brings back hundreds of memories when I lived in England. Mr. Henry made Jane, Sarah and I play the piano for hours on end until we learned a whole song! He would make us go over and over and over one whole song so we could play it for everyone else to hear. My fingers ache at how many days, weeks, months went by when all Mr. Henry would do all day is tell me how to fix something or make something better. It brings tears to my eyes when I remember I thought that was torture.

"I have piano, yes. Does Evelyn play?" Gregorio asks me. I nod my head happily with a smile.

"Oh yes, Gregorio! I absolutely love the piano! Might I play it tonight?" I ask. His face along with Felix's is blissfully surprised.

"You know my dear you may play it all night long if that is what you wanted to do. I want to be sure that Felix and you make yourself comfortably at home here. When I said piano your face lit up brightly. My dear, you may play it any time you like." He says. I clasp my hands together.

"Thank you! I haven't played in so long; I, I do not know what to say." Gregorio laughs.

"There is nothing to be said. Come, we may go now to the parlor to have coffee and listen to Evelyn play."

Felix, Gregorio and I stand in unison and head to the parlor. The parlor is down the steps to the right and when we walk in, it reminds me so much of my old home in England. The only difference is that here it doesn't have all the dreary colored paintings as England does. The paintings I see now are of men with the same sort of mustache or of women dressed in beautiful gowns and red flowers in their hair. I see the piano set in the back of the room where there are marble steps leading up to the instrument.

My favorite painting is one that rests right above the piano of a woman in a red and black gown with her hair in a bun and a red flower on the side. In the background is the ocean and rocks with water spraying up from the waves. The woman is very beautiful; I envy how she is beautiful without a flaw. And her beauty cannot be taken from her by having to trade it to look different.

I sit at the piano and run my hands lightly down the board, making sure I don't make a note yet. As soon as I recognize the keys, I remember all of the songs Mr. Henry fixed in my brain. I close my eyes and then, all at once, I begin to play a fast song. My fingers are all over the board in passion.