Chapter 14. The Contract.

Start from the beginning

''If I don't join you? What happens then?'' I asked them, all of the things that they were suggesting sounded so amazing those were all of my dreams.

''It could take you longer to become the Divas champion you might not even get to that stage, which is disappointing. You have so much talent we've been watching some of your indy matches for a very long time. When I saw you wrestle for the first time ever I knew that you would someday become a Divas Champion. You're what The Authority needs we don't want your talent to go to waste you deserve more than what you are getting right now. All you have to do is sign a contract you don't have to sign it right now just think about it first.'' Hunter placed some paper and pen in front of me this wasn't just any blank paper it was a contact. All I had to do was sign my name and then I will be in The Authority, this contract could also hurt the people around me.

''I'll have to think about it, I just need some time but promise you won't hurt the people that I care about?'' I asked both of them they couldn't hurt anyone close to me because they know that will hurt me, all of the blame will be on me I will lose everyone including my brother Randy.

''We promise.'' Stephanie said placing her hand on my shoulder, I smiled at her a little as I softly nodded my head. I didn't really know what to say to them both anymore, so I stood up and walked outside  where I bumped into Randy.

''What are you doing coming out of there?'' He asked me with confusion written all over his face, I didn't really know how to answer that question. I couldn't really tell Randy the truth he would get mad and try to stop me which is what every brothers do well I think it is.

''Nothing, I'm just trying to get Seth off my back he's been annoying me lately.'' I said as I slowly began to walk with Randy walking next to me. 

''I know he want's you to join The Authority everyone knows, it's your choice you can join them if you want to, but listen to me. I've been in The Authority I know what they are like, I've been in a few groups with Triple H, Hunter isn't someone you can trust. I know helped you out a lot I mean if it wasn't for him and Steph then I wouldn't know that you were my sister. I just want you to be careful I've lost you once and I don't want to lose you again, I also don't want to see you get hurt.'' Randy stopped walking and turned around to look at me. I felt really bad for my brother Triple H has hurt him so many times but Randal is a tough guy.

''Don't worry about me, brother. I'm a Orton and we Orton's are strong, we take care of ourselves I can take care of Seth Rollins I wouldn't beating his ass. I'll be fine I promise.'' I wrapped my arms around him, hugged Randy tightly to show him that I am indeed a very strong girl.

(Seth Rollins POV!)

Jasmine Orton how I loved saying that name I could never get tired of saying it, she has a very beautiful name but she is very beautiful. I didn't understand why she was with Roman Reigns I'm a lot better than him that girl should be with me right now. We would be the most powerful couple in the WWE of course we wouldn't replace Hunter and Stephanie but we be in second place. She's way out of Roman's league what did he do to deserve an amazing girl like her? I needed to try and get Jasmine to join The Authority that way she will become mine and Roman will become a broken a man.

I thought about this plan in my mind and it all sounded so perfect well to me it did anyway, All I had to do was try and get Jasmine to join us then the plan will work. I walked inside Hunter's and Stephanie's office with a big smile on my face, I sat down on the couch with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion in my lap.

''What's got you in such a good mood?'' Stephanie asked me a soft smile on her face, I just shrugged my shoulders.

''Ah, just thinking about a certain Orton, before you ask no it's not Randy I'm thinking about.'' I looked over at Hunter knowing that he was going to say Randy's name.

''I wasn't going to say anything but we have Jasmine here just a few minutes ago she want's you to leave her alone. Anyway speaking about Jasmine, we tried talking to her about The Authority she said she would think about her but we can't hurt the people that are closest to her. That girl has a lot of talent and I think she will be the best Divas Champion we have ever had.'' Hunter said while looking at a piece of paper it must be Jasmine's contract which she hasn't signed yet.

''Don't forget she will look good on my arm too imagine it the WWE World Heavyweight champion around my waist and a beautiful girl around my arm. Yep, I can just picture it in my head right now and it looks so perfect.''

''You Know Seth, me and Stephanie used to be like that which is why we are the most powerful couple in the WWE but I'm sorry to ruin your dreams Jasmine won't be in The Authority to be your puppet.'' Hunter shook his head as I looked up at him in shock, Stephanie placed a hand on her husbands shoulder.

''That's right. We know that you like her but the reason why we want Jasmine to join The Authority is because she will be a great addition to the family. We want Jasmine to show off her talents, we want to make her the divas champion and we want to make her a top diva. If she doesn't join The Authority then neither of them things is going to happen. She deserves to be a Divas Champion and we are going to make sure she becomes one.'' Stephanie said, How could they not agree with my plan? If me and Jasmine were a couple then it would help us a lot.

''Look, just think about this if me and Jasmine were a couple then everybody would love it, The Authority would become so much more stronger.''

''Seth, Stephanie's right we can't risk it, we've helped her a lot and we want her to trust us we want what is best for her. I need you to stay away from her even when she does join us we can't risk you being with her, we promised that we wouldn't hurt anyone and we are keeping that promise.'' Hunter looked at me his eyes were telling me not to say anything else. I sighed and stood up, walking out of the office making sure to slam the door on my way out. 

Hunter and Stephanie told me to stay away from Jasmine, they told me that I can't make Jasmine but when have I ever listened to anyone. I am the man, I am the face of the WWE and I am the WWE World Heavyweight Champion I'll do whatever I want when I want.

(Jasmine's POV)

I thought about The Authority's offer while watching Paige's match against Nikki Bella Brie wasn't here tonight so I didn't have to be out at ring side. I couldn't concentrate on my best friends match, the image of the contract came into my mind. If I sign that contract then I could become the WWE Divas Champion, I could be one of the top divas. If I don't sign then there's a possibility that I will never become the Divas Champion I wouldn't even get close to it. I thought about Randy how I made a promise to him I couldn't break that promise, I could lose my brother.

The thought of losing my brother scared me, I've only just found him and I don't want him to hate me right now I can't hurt him and break that promise. I really don't know what to do right now not only would I be hurting Randy but I'll also be hurting Paige and Roman. I haven't seen Roman all day since he's been hanging out with his cousins Jimmy, Jey and also Dean. I wish he was here right now I wanted to feel his strong arms around me, I wanted to see his amazing smile, I want to look into his grey eyes, I want to feel his lips on mine and I want him to tell me that everything will be okay. Right now I felt alone, I felt like I didn't have anyone to talk to I didn't even know what to do anymore, I guess I need to wait for what my heart want's to do. Am I a good person? Or am I just the evil person that's pretending to be a good person? I guess we will see very soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS CHAPTER 14!!! I know what you are thinking ''Katie, you finally updated!!'' Yes, I finally posted a new chapter for I'll fight! I hope the wait was worth it and I hope you guys like it. Chapter 15 should be up very soon and again I'm so sorry for the slow updates of this book. I hope you all have a great week, If not then just remember that Christmas is just right around the corner. See you all later, I love you guys! :)