Fifty

We have a concert today so as soon as we woke up, we get ready. The arena isn't exactly close to our hotel so we have to get ready ahead of time.

Once we're ready, we went downstairs to go into our van. The drive to the arena was pretty short. We got there with time to spare.

Backstage, we're told we have about fifteen minutes before we have to play. I'm sitting on a couch and Calum tugged on my sleeve. I stuck out my tongue playfully and he chuckled.

Ashton and Luke were somewhere else so it was just me and Calum. He tugged on my sleeve again and I groaned

"So do you think this show is gonna be cool? I mean cause it's the first one in a while." I say and he shrugs.

"Hopefully it won't be awkward but then again, they're our fans." He says and I nod.

"Fans are cool. Like they're seriously always there like a mum that worries for you." I say and he chuckles.

"I'm cool." He says and I scoff.

"Since when?" I sass and he makes an offended expression. Suddenly, he got on top of me and straddled me.

He kissed my lips and then looked at me. I smirked and he kept kissing my lips. My hands land on his ass and he moans as I softly squeeze it.

He starts kissing my neck just like yesterday. I chuckle at what he said yesterday.

"I want this to escalate." I comment and he stops. He looks into my eyes and smirks. He gets up, holds out his hand and as I take it, he drags me into another room.

"You have been thinking too much so," I start as I lock the door.

"Let me take over and you just relax." I finish as I take off his shirt and start kissing him.

I press him against the nearest wall and continue kissing him. He moans as I move to is neck and suck on his skin. As I leave love bites on his neck, I unbuckle his belt.

"Holy shit." He breaths out and I chuckle. I plant soft kisses on his tan chest and move down. I kiss and nibble on the skin near the waistband on his underwear.

I feel his hard on and decide to teasingly slip off his underwear. Once he's fully exposed, I kiss his tip. He moans as I kiss his member. He tugs on my hair urging me to do more so I do. I latch onto his length and slowly start bobbing my head.

I liked blowjobs as much as he did. Plus, my poor little baby was thinking too much. He had to let go and just enjoy the moment for now. I bet that's a thing he'd only understand with the band. But right now, it's about us.

It's about the way we would have little arguments. The way we would accidently point out the things we're insecure about. All the accidental wrongs that come across our relationship. This was just simply our way of proving it.

His taste is filling my mouth as I continue to suck. I go faster than I did when I started and he moans. "I'm-" is all he manages to say before his liquid fills my mouth. I swallow hard and slurp him once more before releasing.

I slip his underwear on for him and he smiles. He kisses my lips and then wipes his mouth. "Not my problem." I say jokingly and he chuckles. He puts on his pants and shirt when we hear a knocking.

I open the door to see Luke with his guitar and Ashton with his drumsticks. "We have to go, now." Luke says seriously and I chuckle. I go with them and get my guitar.

Before we go on stage, I turn to see Calum rushing over. He snatches his bass and nods so we all walk on stage. The crowd starts screaming and I smile.

We start playing and I enjoy every bit of it. I like to move around on stage so I walk to Calum's side of the stage as I continue to play. We start singing on the same mic and once our bit was done, we looked into each other's eyes.

I leaned in unintentionally and he furrowed his eyebrows in warning. We still haven't told our fans so kissing on stage wasn't smart. I smile nervously and turn to jog back to my spot.

It's funny because I seriously gave him a blowjob before the show and no one knows but us. The fans might think of we were just hanging out but we weren't. Clearly we weren't.