Sixteen

I woke up in the car remembering what happened last night. I accidentally bump into something and I wince looking at my arm. There's a bruise from where Brandon tugged on me.

I had a T-shirt so it was visible but I didn't care much. I knew I couldn't stay in that car forever so I got my things, lock the car and leave.

My belly rumbles and I realize I'm starving. The hotel has a little restaurant so I entered and found Ashton sitting alone. I take a seat across from him.

We exchange hellos and order what we want. "I'm sorry man." He says shaking his head.

"What do you mean?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

He remains silent and I instantly understand what he's talking about.

"The incident..from last night.." He barely whispers when he speaks.

"Incident?!" I exclaim and continue, "He knew what he was doing! I just don't know why he keeps doing this to me."

"Michael, we were drunk and it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously but he took the dare a-" I cut him off.

"You guys were playing truth or dare?! I'm assuming it's the drinking version!" I cross my arms across my chest.

"Listen, he's been throwing up and crying." He says solemnly.

I try not to care about the fact that Calum was crying and puking. I always believe in Ashton but I guess today I didn't.

"Do I have to go up there?" I ask.

"It would help."

I sigh. We split the check and go to our room. Ashton opens the door and walks in and I follow. Calum's laying on the floor sobbing.

I sigh sitting on the floor crisscrossed in front of him. "Please stop crying." I plead.

He groans. "Leave me alone." I roll my eyes and reply with "Stop lying."

"I look horrible. Don't look at me."

"Calum I don't give a shit how you look. You look fine." I try comforting him.

"Why are you helping me?" He asks in between sobs.

"Because you look like you're having the worst hangover ever." I place a water bottle next to his face and he knocks it over.

"I'm sorry babe." He says muffled.

"Get up Calum."

"My legs are dead." He complains.

Suddenly he gets up and rushes to a trash can and pukes. I rub small circles on his back.

Sure he was a dick for kissing someone who wasn't me, but he's throwing up and crying. I can't just leave him like that. However, I am certain I'll bring up the subject later.

He stops and calms down sniffling. I hand him the water bottle and he drinks some of the water.

I was about to hand him some pills because he made a face expression that described his headache perfectly. He takes them and throws them across the room.

"Calum! You need to take those to feel better." I complain walking over to the pills.

"I deserve this pain." He says groggily.

"Can we not talk about that right now? Now take them so you can feel better." I plead handing him the pills.

He obeys and gets up. I help him walk to a bed and he plops on it. I sit on a chair watching him until I could hear snoring.

I left the room and Ashton smiled.