Fourteen

[Calum's P.O.V.]

"Let's play a drinking game!!" Louis exclaims. Sure we're underage but we pretty much take advantage because our parents aren't here.

Harry and Niall were gone buying beers while the rest of us watched tv. When they finally came back, we decided to play truth or dare.

We start the game sober. Whenever a person is told to do a dare and rejects it, they have to drink. All of us except Luke are playing. He refuses to drink.

I don't know where Michael is or whether or not he's here. I brush it off and assume he'll be coming back soon.

Not many of us are drunk but Niall and Louis are looking tipsy. It's around evening time and Niall ends up being full on drunk and Ashton gives him a dare.

"I dare you to give uhh," He stops and looks around the room. He gets up and grabs a flower, "Give this flower to a lady in uniform only in your underwear."

We all chuckle and he shrugs like it's nothing. He carelessly strips in front of us and snatches the flower from Ashton's hand. I instantly follow him and then we're all on the lobby.

He waits and walks up to a middle-aged woman and hands her the flower. She laughs and he glares.

"C'mon mate, you did good." I sat patting his back and he smiles.

Michael hasn't come back yet and I start getting worried. I decide to send him a message:

"Where are you babe?"

I don't expect him to answer back immediately but it would've been nice if he did.

We keep playing but Niall and Liam got so drunk, therefore meaning they either stopped or we told them. We heard Niall puking. Poor Niall.

It's my turn and I pick dare because that's such a smart idea. Harry stays quiet thinking of what he's going to dare me.

"I dare you to streak." He finally decides.

"No! I already have that snapchat video leaked, I rather not have recordings of me streaking." I complain.

"Okay then." Harry sighs and hands me my bottle. I take a big sip and smile.

It's all a funny blur and my belly aches from all the laughing. Louis got a dare to get slapped with a belt and guess who hit him.

Yeah, Harry.

It was my turn and Louis asked me and I picked truth. "What's the worst thing you would do for money?"

That was an insanely deep question for a drunk person. People do that and such but it's just insane hearing it from someone who isn't that serious at times.

"I guess physically hurt someone." I respond after a while of thinking.

The game kept going and it was basically just four of us. I still waited for Michael but nothing. Luke noticed how I looked and told me not to worry about it and that he'll come back to the hotel.

It sort of made me feel better but he still hasn't answered. I didn't really pay attention to the game because the empty bottle we were using wouldn't land on me. I was just there waiting but it was still funny.