Twenty four

We pack our things and wait in the lobby for our van to pick us up. When it does, we cram inside.

We get to the airport and to my surprise, not many fans were there. I liked the quiet of not many fans in an airport.

We wake up really early and having fans talking to us that early is either comforting or not.

Most of the time I don't care. I get happy when I see them because they care about us.

We get on our flight and I immediately take the window seat.

"You always get the window seat! Dammit!" Calum complains giggling.

I laugh and pat the seat next to me so that he can sit there. He sits down and plugs his headphones to his phone.

Before he puts on his ear buds he says something. "I'm sorry what?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just really missed you." He says playing with his fingers.

"I missed you too." I say smiling. I kiss his cheek and he smiles that puppy smile I love.

Calum falls asleep but I can barely sleep. I don't know why I couldn't sleep so I just stayed awake.

When I can't sleep I think (who doesn't?). I thought about Calum's recent attire. It mostly consisted of sweaters.

He doesn't really wear sweaters unless we're traveling. He says he wears it because it makes him feel warm and lazy.

Since the day I caught him kissing Niall he's been wearing sweaters. With the break up he's worn them more frequently.

I didn't think too much about it because it's just a sweater and he chose to wear it. If I started wearing shorts it would be surprising but not that much of a big deal.

Suddenly I get the worst thought in my head. I brush it off but my heart beat is increasing.

I'm slightly shaking when I look at his arm. It's resting on the arm rest. I was expecting a terrible image but there's only bracelets.

I sigh laying down. I hope he isn't doing what I think he's doing. Either way I decide to sleep. I'm doing thinking these insane thoughts.

[Calum's P.O.V.]

I wake up and I yawn. I didn't want to wake up but I couldn't sleep either. I saw that Michael fell asleep. I smile and look over at Luke who was awake.

We exchange hellos and start talking.

"I can't sleep." Luke complains.

"I just woke up." I say groaning.

"Is Michael asleep?" He asks.

"Yeah." I move a little so that he can see Michael snoring.

He chuckles and says "I want you guys to get back together."

"We want that too but he said he wants more time." I explain.

"Really?" He asks and I nod in response.

"I thought you wanted him back."

"I do. But he's not ready and I'm willing to give him the time, you know?"

He nods understanding. I keep listening to music. Then I remembered a question I wanted to ask. When I looked over, he was asleep. I laugh a little because I was the only one awake.