Twenty two

We have a concert today. Knowing that made me smile but this time the thought of me on stage got me nervous. I shrugged it off until it was time for us to go.

I stepped on stage and smiled the brightest I've have since the break up. "How's it going?" I ask the crowd.

They scream in return and I smile. We start playing songs. We started playing The Only Reason.

When Calum starts singing, he looks like he was going to cry.

He sniffled before singing and when he started singing, the crowd went insane. His voice cracked because he seriously looked like he was going to cry.

We kept playing and then it was time for One Direction to come on. We say goodbye to the crowd. I really didn't want to leave. The fans were awesome.

We're all backstage and Calum is sniffling. We all get the idea that he wants to cry.

I don't want to see this. I really don't. I leave my guitar where all of our instruments are and run.

I just keep running until I'm out of the stadium. I lean next to a wall because running got me tired.

"Hey." A voice says. I look up and it's Brandon.

"Uh hey?"

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Catching my breath."

"Oh. So how was the concert?"

It felt like my heart stopped. How did he know I just played in a concert? Was he stalking me?

I look at him and he's smiling. "Uh it was great, I guess."

"Calum looked sad, is he okay?" He asks looking at the stadium.

Brandon is scaring me by the second. How the hell does he know all of this?

"Sorry, were you at the concert?" I ask.

He shakes his head. I take a step back and he moves closer to me. "Uh I have to go." I start to take more steps away from him.

"Where do you think you're going precious?"

[Calum's P.O.V.]

Every song we played seemed to be about me and Michael. I tried not to cry even though I desperately wanted to run away from the stage.

We finally stop playing so One Direction could go on. I could've bursted into tears but Michael was there so I didn't.

He left and we didn't know where he went so I started crying. We all decided to go back to the hotel. That's when I went into my room and went through my photos.

So many of them were taken with Michael in it. I instantly regretted looking through my photos.

I threw my phone to the floor. Luckily it didn't crack or break but I still didn't want to look at it.

I leave my room and go into the room we all hang out in after a concert. I'm crying and I can tell their faces looked concerned.

Ashton pulled me into a tight hug but then the door slams open. Michael is panting.

We lock eyes at each other.

Without thinking both of us run and hug each other tightly. Both of us were crying but we didn't care.