Thirty four

"WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE!" Ashton yells.

"Calm down Ashton. Now, WE DEFINITELY SHOULD!" Calum yells.

The thought of celebrating wasn't a bad one. More like an awkward one. They caught the person that raped me and now we're going to celebrate?

I remain quiet and pretend I'm a little excited to celebrate. I'm beyond happy that they caught Brandon but I can't say the same about celebrating.

"What's wrong babe? Aren't you happy?" Calum asks me concerned as he pulls me away from the boys.

"Nothing, it's fine." I respond. I wasn't lying but I wasn't saying the truth either.

"You're definelty lying to me." Calum says with certainty in his voice.

We walk into the hotel room. I sit on the on the floor near the window and watch him close the door. He knows something's wrong. He sits across from me and stares into my eyes.

"Stop staring at my ugly eyes." I say a little irritated.

"No can do babe." He says making me blush.

"Why not?" I ask whinging like a kid.

"You're eyes remind me of home. Full of color like how the ocean can be, even though you're eyes aren't blue. They're green like the grass we ran through as kids. With that said, I know you better than anyone. Something's up and I intend to find out." He says with his slight lisp causing my body to feel fuzzy. He just has his way with words and these meant a lot to me.

God, he's such a romantic.

I eventually give in. "I don't feel so good about the idea of celebrating someone's arrest."

"Yeah. I can tell. We're not forcing you into celebrating, we're just happy that jackass got caught. Maybe this is what you need, maybe it's not but who knows?"

"Okay Mr. Poetic dude, I'd like to have fun and get my mind off of things." I respond truthfully.

He smiles making wrinkles form around his eyes. Before I could think, I attack him with a kiss on his lips. We fall on the bed and I continue kissing him.

I can't tell if he likes this but I bet he does considering the fact that he's moving his lips to the rhythm of mine. His lips are so soft and plump, it feels like a warm hug.

He tugs my hair which only made me crave him even more. He readjusts me so now, my legs are wrapped around his hips and my arms are around his neck. I finally stop kissing him only to latch onto his neck.

I suck on his warm tan skin. He suddenly gets up and walks to the door. He locks it making me exhale on his skin. I feel him get goosebumps and I smile from my accomplishment.

I keep sucking his neck and soon enough, he moans. Seriously, his moans are dope. They're just so hot and thick, it's awesome.

Before I can process it, everything goes fast. We're now laying in bed making out and I'm getting so frustrated. My hands travel up Calum's shirt and I want to take it off so badly, along with his pants...

"Impatient, are you?" Calum asks before kissing me again. I groan into the kiss and he gets the memo. He practically rips off my shirt and I do the same to his.

He takes over and is now on top of me. He smirks as he starts kissing me again. Calum starts to undo my pants as his tongue enters my mouth.

Oh yeah.

Both of us are now only in our underwear. Calum bites his lip as he rubs small circles on my skin above the elastic underwear rim. Before I can ask him to do me, he yanks off my underwear. He takes off his then looks into my eyes.

He gives me a looks and I nod as approval. He places his member at my entrance and without warning, he pounds in me. I grip onto the sheets as he continues to thrust. Our chests are touching and his I can feel his breath against my skin on my neck.

I latch onto his neck as he begins to pound harder than before. My eyes are closed shut as I suck on his neck. I moan into his tan skin sending goosebumps all over his body.

I can tell he was about to cum because as he thrusts he moans louder and the pounds were getting sloppily. He moans louder for the last time and I can feel his liquid in me.

He pulls out and collapses next to me. I cover us with the sheets and look over at him. He's panting but still manages a smile.

We're both tired so we decide to sleep.

-

It was about time, don't you think? Writing this was so new to me so sorry that I took too long to update. Hahaha next chapter will come sooner!

*whispers* Okay Ily