Twenty five

I wake up to green eyes looking at me. I flinch at first but calm down when I realize it's Michael.

"Good morning!" He says smiling brightly.

"Morning." I smile and rub my eyes.

My belly rumbles. "I'm hungry." He stays quiet.

"I got you this sandwich." He says holding up a sandwich smiling.

"Thanks." I start eating it. With a mouth full of food I ask, "Aren't you hungry? You hardly ate yesterday?"

"I'm not hungry." He says looking around.

I remember what Ashton told me about Michael and the idea of him starving himself.

"Sorry. That's not valid." Before he could say anything else I ask for chips and give them to him.

"Please eat it." I smile weakly.

"I'm not hungry." He protests but a rumble from his stomach slips.

"Yes you are."

He starts eating the chips and I feel slightly better.

[Michael's P.O.V.]

An hour or so passes after the incident. I ate the chips but still didn't like the feeling.

Luckily Calum feel asleep. I get up and carefully move past him. The rest of the boys were asleep as well so that's good.

I head into the bathroom making sure no one was near to hear me. I quickly stuck two fingers down my throat and threw up instantly.

I stop after a while. I flush and rinse my mouth. I felt a little better and headed back. I carefully sat down in my seat and Calum was still asleep.

The flight took longer than I expected and I fell asleep for most of it. When we got to our destination, there were several more fans.

We greeted them and hopped into he van that will take us to our hotel. Fast forward to when we get to the hotel and surprisingly we're all tired.

"I'm starving." Ashton complains.

"Yeah, let me order pizza." Luke says typing in a number on his phone.

As we wait, I decided to take a shower. I come out and the pizza is on the table.

"Want some?" Calum asks.

"I'm good, thanks."

He frowns and I ignore it. "Are you sure?" Luke asks.

"Yes! I'm not hungry." I walk into my room and lay on the bed belly down.

My back is killing me but I try to not think of it.

[Calum's P.O.V.]

"Dude." Ashton tells me while taking a bite of pizza.

"What?"

"The 'grieving process' has taken too long. Get in there and talk to him." He demands.

"He'll just push me away." I complain.

"You love him don't you?"

"Duh-". I start. But he cuts me off.

"Then get in there!"

I groan and walk into his room. "Hey."

"Hi?"

"I promised the boys I'll talk to you about this." I start as I sit next to him on the bed.

He nods. "Are you starving yourself?" I ask and regret it. I shouldn't have started it like that. Fuck.

"No."

"Really?" I ask.

He nods. "I eat."

I hug him tightly but he doesn't smile. Not that I expected a smile but he still didn't smile.