There

A.N.

This one'll be a long one, just a little thank you for continuing to read and vote and comment on this story even though I've been terrible with the updates.

--------

Getting out of bed on the day of my graduation was one of the hardest things that I'd ever have to do. For one thing, I wasn't a morning person to begin with, and for another, I was pretty hungover from the firewhiskey that everyone had consumed the night before. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose as I sat up and looked around the room, which was surprisingly clean and almost barren. Katie and I had packed up our trunks and everything that was splayed across our desk and chest of drawers was neatly packed away, leaving only the dresses, shoes, and items that we'd need to get ready with on the bathroom counter and on top of our trunks.

The graduation ceremony was supposed to begin at noon, and I had been told only last night that since I was the student with the overall highest grade averages, I would have to give a little speech on behalf of the student body and I wasn't even close to being prepared. I figured that I'd just wing it, since there wasn't exactly time to write myself elaborate cue cards and an entire speech. I slid out of bed and made my way down to the common room, where I was sure that everyone else was hanging out. I drowsily walked down the steps, tying my hair up into a messy bun on top of my head as I hit the last step.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Fred called teasingly, to which I flipped him the bird and crossed the room to sit down on the couch next to Oliver.

"Are those my pajamas?" He asked, pointing to the red and green tartan flannel pajamas that I was wearing.

"It's your shirt, my pants. Your pants were too big," I answered nonchalantly, snuggling my face into his chest and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You look like a sloth," George teased, causing me to again flip him the bird before I lay my hand right against Oliver's stomach.

"Mags, you reckon we start getting ready soon? It's almost 9, we have to be at the ceremony at 11:30," Katie asked, checking her little wristwatch.

"Sure, sure," I mumbled into Oliver's shoulder, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before I stood up and followed her up the stairs, hearing Oliver whistle begin me.

"Babe, have you been doing squats?" He asked jokingly, making me blush and everyone in the common room burst out in laughter.

-----

After a few hours, we were both dressed up and if I may say so myself, we looked fantastic. As for me, I was dressed in a flowly, whimsical looking ivory colored dress with blue flowers scattered on it. I paired it with a simple strand of pearls around my neck and around my wrist and I slid the pearl ring that Oliver had gotten me all those years ago on my right ring finger. We were required to wear our cloaks that had been part of our uniforms and our Head Boy/ Girl and Quidditch player pins on the lapel of them. I slid on the cloak and fasten the pin before i slid on my blue heels, which were the same color as the flowers on the dress. I had curled my hair in loose waves and put in some pearl earrings, and did once last look over before I walked down to the common room.

"Maggs, Mum and Dad are here, they want to see us before the ceremony," George called to me once I hit the ground floor. I walked quickly over to where him and Fred were standing by the door and grabbed Oliver's hand from where he was standing near the couch, and dragging him behind me. We all walked of the common room and down the main flight of stairs towards the entrance hall.

"You look stunning," Oliver whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine and a mad blush to my cheeks.

"As do you," I answered, looking over at his toned physique covered in a white dress shirt, black pants, and a light grey tie.