Of Course

"Maggie, you lazy butt! You're leaving today and you didn't even start packing yet, wake up!" Ginny yelled, jumping up and down on my bed. I groaned and sat up, getting out of bed and walking over to my trunk. I slipped on a Gryffindor jumper and a pair of skinny jeans with my Oxford's. I walked over to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, straightened my hair, and put on some makeup. I walked over to my trunk and grabbed my black back pack, walked back to the bathroom, and stuffed my straightener, makeup bag, toothbrush, toothpaste, perfume, and deodorant into the smaller pocket on the front side of the back pack. I walked over to the trunk and pulled out two old tee shirts and athletic shorts to wear as pajamas and put them in the backpack. I then reached in my trunk and grabbed my Puddlemere jumper that had the zipper that went about an inch down, some skinny jeans, a Puddlemere scarf, and a Puddlemere beanie, all provided by the Puddlemere scout, to wear at the match. Lastly, I grabbed two pairs of skinny jeans, two nicer tee shirts, a pair of tennis shoes, pair of sandals, and a pair of grey knit UGGs. I zipped up my bag and walked out over to the kitchen, dropping the bag by the door and plopped down on one of the kitchen chairs next to Harry.

"You think that Wood'll be yelling out plays at the players?" Harry asked. 

"I know he will," I joked, walking over to the kitchen door when I heard someone knocking. I opened the door, smiling when I saw that it was Oliver. 

"Hey, let me just grab my bag really quick," I said, leaving the door open and walking over to the living room. 

"Bye Ginny!" I yelled as I leaned down to grab my bag, swinging it over my shoulder. 

"Bye Fred, George, Charlie, Percy!" I yelled, walking back into the kitchen. I walked over and hugged Bill, Harry, Ron, and Hermione, who were all on the same side of the table. I walked over to the stove, where Mrs. Weasley was, and hugged her. 

"Bye, sweetheart. Have fun," she said, kissing my cheek. I smiled and walked over to Mr. Weasley, hugging him as well. 

"Be safe, have fun," he said. 

"Don't worry, I will," I said when we broke apart, waving to everyone as I walked out of the door with Oliver. 

"We're going to drive the first bit of the way, only about ten minutes to the portkey," he explained as we climbed into the back of his parent's car. 

"Hi, Maggie, how are you this morning?" Emily asked, smiling from the passenger side. 

"I'm doing well, how are you?" I asked, settling my backpack on the floor at my feet. 

"Doing well, thank you. So, Oliver was telling us that you're quite the Quidditch player yourself, huh?" She asked, Oliver's face turning a bit red again. 

"Yes, I'm the seeker for Gryffindor," I said, smiling over at Oliver. 

"Are you planning to play after Hogwarts?" 

"Yes, I am. I'm being scouted by Puddlemere, the Chudley Cannons, and the Holyhead Harpies at the moment," I said proudly, smiling. 

"Wow, any preferences?" Oliver's dad asked. 

"Puddlemere, definitely," I said, Oliver giving me a high five when he heard my answer. 

"Okay, here we are, the portkey is that old boot on the hill," Mr.Wood said as he parked the car. We all stepped out, grabbed our bags, and started walking up the hill to the old, light brown boot at the very top of the hill. 

"You know how to use a portkey, right?" Oliver asked. 

"No, I don't," I meekly said. 

"Hold onto the boot with one hand, hold onto me with the other, okay?" he said, getting down on his stomach on the hill and holding the boot. I followed his lead, getting down on my stomach as well, holding the boot with my right hand, holding tightly to Oliver's hand with my left. Mr. and Mrs. Wood got down on their stomachs as well, holding onto the boot. All of a sudden, we started spinning, gathering more and more speed with each second. It was so fast, I thought my hand would slip off, so my grip on both Oliver's hand and on the boot tightened significantly. We gathered more and more speed, raising up from the ground quickly. All of a sudden, both Mr. and Mrs. Wood let go of the boot, disappearing from sight as they fell.