And It's A Yes

"Katie, hurry up. I'm really excited, let's goooo!" I exclaimed, running around the dorm while Katie continued to get ready in the bathroom. Angelina was sitting down on Amelia's bed, watching me run around and act all crazy. Today was the day that we would all be going to Hogsmeade with Molly to get our dresses, since we were all asked by the guys, who were coming along as well to get their suits and to give us some input on our dresses. We were supposed to meet Molly at the main courtyard in about twenty minutes, but I was so excited that I could barely stand to just sit in the dorm and wait around for Katie to get ready. 

"Maggie, calm down, I'm almost done," Katie called from the bathroom, and I walked over to her bed, flopping down dramatically. 

"Angelina, what kind of dress do you reckon you'll get?" I asked, staring up at the ceiling. 

"I want a green dress, oh, or maybe red. I don't know, anything that pops out, whatever looks good, I guess," she answered, laying down on Amelia's bed and looking up at the ceiling as well. 

"I want to find a light colored dress, maybe like a blush? Or a light grey? But I'll just have to see what look the best I suppose," I said, turning my head to look at her across the room. 

"I want it to be strapless, though. Since my last one had sleeves. Then I could have been on both ends of the spectrum," I joked as Katie walked out of the bathroom. "Alright, you lot, let's go!" I shouted, jumping up from the bed and walking to the door. 

"Someone's antsy today," Angelina teased as we all walked through the door and headed down to the common room. 

"Hey, darling," George called from across the room when he saw Angelina, which made Fred look over at him with his eyebrow raised. Angelina of course walked over to him and they hugged, which confused me as well.

"Who are you and where is George Weasley?"I teased, walking into the common room while George gave me a playful glare. "Come on, I want to go shop!" I shouted, grabbing Oliver by the hand and walking over to the door, everyone else leisurely walking behind me. 

"Are we going to have lunch or breakfast over there?" Oliver asked as we all started down the grand staircase. 

"Yeah, I think we're going to after we get all the stuff," I answered, smiling as he gently squeezed my hand. 

"Fred, Georgie, imagine how your mum's going to be with your suits. She's going to be fussing over every little detail, making sure it fits right. I wouldn't be surprised if she started alterations on them as well, bless her heart," I joked, turning around to face them.

"Oh, whatever. She's going to be all over you, making sure that everything fits perfectly. 'Oh, Maggie, is it too snug on your stomach? Are you sure?' She'll be picking out dresses for you to try on, most likely the ugliest ones," George teased, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"I'll be happy to try them on, then," I answered, punching him in the shoulder as we entered the courtyard, seeing Molly sitting on a bench right about in the middle of the courtyard. 

"Arthur, their here, come on," she called to Arthur, who I hadn't noticed was standing behind the bench, looking around at all the plants and things. 

"Mr. Weasley, I didn't know that you were coming," I said, walking up to them both and hugging them individually. 

"Well, I had to ensure my girl got the best dress, yeah? And of course, I had to make sure the twins didn't screw up when they got their suits altered," he teased as we began walking out of the courtyard and towards Hogsmeade. I walked back over to Oliver and wrapped my arm around his waist, looking over at him.