"Whatever I gotta go anyway" she said starting to walk away

"Okay then" I shrugged and walked off too

Once I saw she was gone and around the corner that's when all my emotions took over. I sat down on the bench, resting my head in my hands and began crying. I hope what she's telling me isn't true. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and dialed Kayden's number. The first ring he didn't answer but I called him again. This time he did.

"Hello?" He said

"Kayden I need to talk to you" I cried

"Brooklynn why you crying?" He sounded annoyed

I shook my head and paused for a minute to get myself together.

"Brooklynn what?" He repeated

"I wanna talk to you in person"

He sighed and the line went silent "Aight. You home?"

"No at the park"

"Aight" he hung up

Tears streamed down my face. Just thinking I might loose someone I love was hurting me right now.

Darryl: You coming to the church today?

Me: No.

Darryl: Oh why?

Me: Just not in the mood

Darryl: Ard then

I put my phone away and just on time Kayden pulled up. He got out his car quick and jogged over to me.

"Why do you so badly wanna talk to me?"

I told him everything Alexa said. He looked unsure for awhile.

"I swear I didn't try and claim that baby Brooklynn"

"How do I know your telling the truth?"

"Alexa told you this bogus ass shit!" He yelled "You know she a liar. She 'gon say whatever shit she feel likes going to get under your skin. And you stooped so low as to believe this person who doesn't even like you more importantly envy the fact that I'm with you"

I looked down and sighed

"I didn't say anything like that. And I never said I loved her and that baby. I love you and wouldn't do some shit like this behind your back. How many fucking times have I sincerely confessed I loved you. I've did things for you that niggas don't ever do for their wives. I helped you through your fucking life with that son of a bitch mother of yours. Why do all this for a girl I'm crazy for then go back and tell someone I fucked with that I love them and wanna claim the child. I didn't once see that baby or was in the room with her when or after she had him"

Looking into his eyes I almost cried. I could tell he was serious. Not once did he crack a smile and he was really on edge.

"The only baby I wanna claim as mine is the ones coming out of you"

I didn't know what to say. He's right. I shouldn't have let Alexa get under my skin. But I'm tired of girls constantly telling me they had him.

"Girls are always telling me something different about you"

"I wish I could take back half the shit I did with these girls cause in the end they wasn't there for me. All they wanted was the money and popularity"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist looking up at him

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I let it get to me which I shouldn't have. Can I trust you?"

"Hell yeah. Can I trust you"

"Yes" I said

"Gimme kiss" he leaned down pecking me on the lips once and pulling away

I smiled and looked back down. He was so warm ans held me tight.

"I love you Princess" he said

"I love you too Kayden"

"What you wanna do for your birthday that's in a few more days?"

"Nothing really. Please don't buy me gifts cause I always feel guilty"

He laughed "I bet your innocent ass do be"

I smiled and shook my head at him "I just want to take pictures and spend it with you and family"

"I can ..... make that happen" he stroked his goatee

I laughed more and pushed him "Your so funny"

"I know..I know. Thanks baby"

"Welcome"

"So wassup with college?"

"I decided to wait a while till I'm ready. I'm just not ready to leave you"

"I'm not ready for you to leave"

"Aww how sweet" I kissed his chin up to his smooth lips

"Damn, I can't wait to hit this" he smacked my ass hard

I moved out his embrace and looked at him with the most serious face

"You not funny"

"But I thought I was" he busted of laughing

"Now your not. I take that back"

"what I'm too nasty for you?"

"Uh... you think"

"I'm sorry my sweet good Princess"

"I can't stay mad at you" I kissed him

"Same here" he wrapped his arms around my neck not too tight then pulled me close