"He shouldn't have been in here. Why was he in here? Why are you still dressed? And fuck where did that dress come from?" He says eyeing my body. I ignore the heat stirring in my belly.

"He came to get his phone because I took it on accident. And.. I can't remember any of the other questions you just asked." I admit.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have drank so much." He scolds me.

"I will drink what and when I want. Thank you." I challenge him and he rolls his eyes.

"You're annoying when you're drunk." He says and sits down on the chair.

"You're annoying when you're ..everything. And who said you could sit down?" I huff, crossing my arms.

"I can't believe he was in your room." Hardin says.

"I can't believe you are in my room." I counter.

"Did you fuck him?"

"What? How dare you even ask me that!" I shout. God Hardin looks so hot right now.

"Answer the question."

"No, you asshole. Of course I didn't."

"Were you going to? Do you want to?"

"Oh my god Hardin! You are insane!" I shake my head.

"Well then why are you still dressed?"

"Because I didn't feel like getting undressed.. and don't you think if I would have had sex with someone I wouldn't be fully dressed?" I roll my eyes.

"Besides, it's none of your business who I have sex with. Maybe I did have sex with him, maybe I had sex with someone else? You will never know." The corners of my mouth threaten a smile but force a straight expression.

My words have the intended effect and Hardin turns the chair to face me head on and glares at me.

"What did you just say?" He barks.

This is much more fun than I thought it would be. I like being drunk around Hardin because I say things without thinking and everything seems funny.

"You heard me.. maybe I let the guy at the club take me into the bathroom." I say and stand up from the bed, moving towards Hardin. His chest rises and falls rapidly and if looks could kill, I would be dead.

"Maybe Trevor took me on this bed." I say and look back at the bed.

"Shut up. Shut up now Tessa." Hardin warns me and I laugh. I feel empowered, I feel strong and I feel like ripping Hardin's shirt off of him.

'What's wrong Hardin? You don't like the idea of Trevor's hands all over my body?" I don't know if it's Hardin's anger, the alcohol or the fact that I miss him but without letting myself overthink my actions, I climb onto his lap on the chair. My knees resting on both sides of his thighs. He is completely taken back by my forward action and if I am not mistaken, he is shaking.

"What are you..what are you doing Tessa?" He stutters.

"Tell me Hardin, do you like the idea of Trev.."

"Stop it. Stop saying that!" He begs and I oblige.

"Oh lighten up Hardin, you know I wouldn't do that." I wrap my arms around his neck. The nostalgic feeling that washes over me from being in his arms almost takes my breath away.

"You're drunk Tessa." He says and tries to move my arms from around him.

"So..I want you." I surprise both of us by saying. I decide to shut my thoughts off, my logical thoughts anyway.

I grab two fistfuls of his hair, I have missed the way it feels between my fingers.

"Tessa.. You don't know what you're doing. You are wasted." He says,  but there is no conviction behind his voice.

"Hardin.. stop overthinking this. Don't you miss me?" I say against his neck, sucking lightly. My hormones have completely taken over and I don't know if I have ever wanted him so badly.

"Yesss.." He hisses as I suck harder, sure to leave a mark. "I can't Tess.. please." He begs me to stop but I refuse, instead I rock my hips on his lap and he groans.

"Tessa. No." He whines and grips his large hands on my hips stopping my movements.

"You have two options here, you fuck me or you leave. You decide." I snap. What the hell did I just say?

"You will hate me tomorrow if I do this while you're in this .. state." He says and looks into my eyes.

"I already hate you." I say and he flinches from my words. "Sort of." I add.

"Can we at least talk about this all first?" He asks, loosening his grip on my hips, allowing me to move.

"No, stop being such a Debbie downer." I groan and rub myself against him.

"We can't do this.. not like this." He says again. Since when does he have morals?

"I know you want to Hardin, I can feel how hard you are for me." I say in his ear.

I can't believe the dirty words falling from my drunken lips but Hardin's lips are a deep pink and his eyes are wide, almost black from being dilated.

"Come on Hardin, don't you want to bend me over this desk? Or the bed? The sink? So many possibilities." I whisper into his ear and gently bite his earlobe.

"Fuck.. Okay. Fuck it." He says and wraps his hands in my hair, pulling my mouth to his.