Chapter 14

"Jimin! Wait up!"

I turned around at the noise coming from behind. It was BamBam.

"Are you alright Jimin? You and Junhyuk seem.. Isn't Jackson your boyfriend?" BamBam went close next to me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Ahh.. Me and Jackson- I don't know he's been so busy." I said while sighing and removing his arm from my shoulder slowly.

"Actually, I've got to go.. And I'm sure you have a lot to do also. I'm staying late at school today again and even though it's raining later I have to stay here." After leaving BamBam, I headed back to the classroom and stayed there while looking out the room to see the rain fall down silently.

"Jimin?" Jackson asked with a worked expression on his face. My mind was somewhere else. I finally looked up and smiled a wry smile.

"Are you okay? BamBam told me you'd be here." He said, inching closer until he finally sat across from me in the seat in front.

"Well... I'm so confused. I really like you Jackson, but Junhyuk really likes me and its so hard for me to think about it and how he always mentions it. Junhyuk tells me he'll never give up on me." My face goes dim and I looked down trying to avoid his gaze.

"You only like me, right?" Jackson sticks out his tongue sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes and got up in front of him. At this moment, my body just moved and I couldn't control it. Our faces were now only one inch apart.

Jackson makes the first move. Our lips are together like a song moving to the rhythm and beat.

After parting our lips, I get up and head out of the classroom silently. What makes it even more lonely is that it's raining outside.

Aish! Just my luck!

'It's okay, Jimin!' I think to myself. 'It's okay.. You're fine this way.'

Maybe Jackson knew to leave me alone and I want to be alone.. But why am I crying right now?

My finger move across my face to wipe away the tears. I hadn't realized I'd been crying.

Black.

My chest was pounding as I raised from the covers. 'It was all a dream.' I though while realizing I was awake the whole time.

"I'm such an idiot." I say out loud. My head is beating and I feel like maybe my dream was real.

"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask... Yerin.

"Jackson subaenim brought you here because he was worried for you." Yerin said as she brought me some tea and a wet towel on my forehead.

Huh? So it wasn't a dream? Then this must be the dream? Yerin.. Aren't you mad at me?

I can't speak.. I'm trying to-

"Don't strain yourself. Just lay down" she said while leaving the room again.

My hand reached for my phone. Maybe if I ask what happened, I'll stop being shocked.

Jackson💖: are you okay? I thought you needed some space but when I went out the classroom, you were on the floor.

Me: I don't feel good.

Jackson💖: if you need me, I'll come over.

Me: you're busy. Stop.

Jackson💖: okay.

"Jimin! Someone's here to see you!" I hear Yerin say as she let Junhyuk in to see me.

As I waited for him to say something, the awkwardness grew so thick I could cut it with a knife.

"Jimin.. Why isn't Jackson here?" Junhyuk asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Jackson couldn't come. He'd be too busy." I said, with my cheeks heating up just from talking about Jackson.

"Oh.." Junhyuk said in a low voice. "Well I hope you're happy with him."

"I am." And my smile could light up the room in that moment.

((Done with part 2!! Sorry for it not being long but the last part possibly is part 3. Please vote for this chapter, comment, and add to your bookshelf!!))