Chapter 4

Once I woke up, I jumped around my bed. I jumped for about 10 seconds until I realized that I needed to get ready for school.

Shoot!

I was in big trouble, but I didn't care. You know why? Because I got asked out by the Wang Jackson!!

The Wang Jackson!!

I'm sure I was being myself, and it really paid off. When is he going to call me, though?

I shrugged it off and went into my shower after taking off my clothes. When I got out, I quickly put my hair up in a messy, wet bun once I saw the time.

I quickly put on my school uniform and went out of my room.

Running downstairs, I quickly grabbed an apple and ran pass the door.

Me and Yerin didn't even make eye contact. It was always like this when she'd backstab me. I guess she's being nice to Nayeon for a reason. And also Natty. They're both in 'SIXTEEN'.

I always wanted to be friends with them since we could relate with the stress of a music program and competitions.

Maybe I'm asking for too much since I've always been alone at this school.

Once I arrived at the school, I walked to my classroom and lazily placed down my bag on the hanger that's attached to the desk.

My eyes wandered around the room. I expected to see the 'Queens' walk into the classroom.

I finally saw them walk into the classroom just in time. Nayeon seemed pissed, which made me laugh.

Leading the rest of the day, I was feeling very lazy. The day seemed to have passed by in a flash.

I heard someone banging on my desk loudly. My hand hit theirs on instinct. My eyes popped through my face when I realized I had hit one of the boys in my class.

I hit Junhyuk. He was pretty cute and average-looking. Also very popular. He was apart of this group named 5LIVE, I think?

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I tried bowing my head for a proper apology as if he were my senior, but ended up banging my head on the table.

I heard the other two girls in the room laugh at my stupid mistake.

I touched my head and felt it sting a little. "Ah." My head began to ache.

"Are you okay? I would take you to the nurse, but school's already over." He said in a sweet tone.

"No, no.. I'm okay." I said, dumbfounded.

"By the way... We have a project we both need to work on. It's a duet project. We need to turn a song that is supposed to be solo about a couple speaking to each other through a song." He briefly explained it to me because he could tell I was sleeping.

"D-Duet?" When I'm singing duets, it makes me nervous. What if I throw the other person off their note?

"Yeah. So, my house or your house?" He asked me. I seemed to be so distracted by the fact that it's a duet, that I forgot a guy never went over to my house before!

"My house, please." I said sweetly. "Maybe we can practice on Friday." I mumbled so much that even I couldn't of made out what I was saying.

When talking to him, I was half asleep.

"Perfect. Friday is tomorrow, so we should be good." And with that, he picked up his bag and left the room.

I looked around the room to find those two girls, but they already left. I shrugged and checked my phone.

Jackson finally texted me! My heart raced fast as I checked the text.

Jackson: Do you have anything to do on Friday? If not, I can come to your house and we can watch a movie or hang out somewhere?

By this time, he made me fully awake and alert. My body was ready. My mind was not.

Me: Of course! I will be ready at 2:00! Don't be late!

It took me about 20 minutes to make that text even if it has 10 words in it.

Thank you Jackson for making a girl like me happy. Popularity, here I come!

((Wahh;_; please don't kill me for being so late. I know writers who haven't updated in like 3 months already so please don't bash. Hope you enjoy, favorite, and add it to your booklist<3 here's a photo of Jungyeon to cheer you up heheh))