Chapter 9

Are there words to describe how happy I am? Last night is life for me. It's the first time me and Jackson kissed.

I got up extra early to head to school on time since last time I came late.

When I arrived, I checked my locker and saw a note fall to the ground.

'I know about you & Junhyuk... Also Jackson. You're such a whore! I won't tell the whole school if you go to the gym right before class starts. If you don't show up, I'll make your life a living hell.'

My body froze. What does she mean? Who is this?

I headed to the gym immediately since it was around that time.

Nayeon, Natty, Yerin, Ju Kyung, and Jisoo was there waiting for me.

"What the hell is going on? How did you guys figure out about Jackson and me?" I asked them.

"Well... We have our sources.." Nayeon said slowly, looking back at Yerin and snickering. In response, Yerin shyly looked down at her toes.

"Are you freaking kidding me? What's this really about?" This tramp dragged me out here for nothing! And what's the cost? Being late to class?

"You know damn well, bitch!" She slapped me. Soon she shocked me when her eyes were filled with tears.

"Is it that... You liked Jackson too?" I asked her, stunned.

"Not him! I loved Junhyuk! Yerin.. Your best friend loves Jackson! How could you? You stupid girl!" She kept hitting my chest over and over again slowly.

Suddenly, I heard a voice come from the end of the gym.

Jackson?

"You can't have her anymore! She's just toying with you! If she really means that much... You're going to have to catch her!" Nayeon pushed me into the equipment room. In the process, my ankle twisted.

I winced at the pain. It was so hard not to cry.

"Nayeon? Are you crazy?" Jackson was yelling at Nayeon when he finally went into the equipment room with me to check on how I was feeling.

"Are you okay? No broken legs?" He said in a bit of a joking tone.

"My ankle is..." I continued to wince at the intense pain.

"Whatever. I don't care, anyways. You can have them both!" Nayeon locked the door from the outside and left with her group. They comforted her.

I felt bad for Nayeon. To know I've caused her so much pain. She's had her eyes on Junhyuk since day one. How could I be so careless and not know?

"Here. I'll give your foot something comfy to lay on instead of the hard floor." He suddenly took off his shirt and bundled it up to make it feel like a pillow. I was feeling shy and my face turned red.

He lightly placed the bundled shirt underneath my foot.

"Thank you so much, Jackson. I think I'll just sleep right now." I told him before I brushed out into fangirl mode. I don't want him to see me like this.

I slept close to him since he insisted. His body is so warm. It feels like he was running and gathered up so much body heat. Maybe he was working out?

"Jackson..."

"Mm?"

"I like you.. A lot. But a friend I have.. She likes you. Maybe loves you. I feel so guilty and bad... What should I do?" Yerin's feelings might be stronger than mines about Jackson.

If he ever found out my original motive, he'd dump me for sure.

"Who's this friend? If she confesses.. I'll tell her that I already have someone that I am with and don't plan on breaking up with soon." Jackson replied with.

"You're so cool when you tell them you're not interested. I wonder how you are when you confess? Are you even cuter?" I said, excited.

"Well maybe you can figure that out." Jackson added on.

"I don't think it's possible for you to get any cuter." Were we flirting? Is this flirting? Someone teach me how to flirt!

"When you say these kinds of things..." Jackson's cheeks were red. Was he getting shy.

I smiled at him and we sat there silent for a while.

I shrugged it off and went back to sleep. After hours, we heard the door open.

"Junhyuk?... Junhyuk! Thank you! Finally." I got up on my hurt ankle and stumbled forward into Junhyuk's arms.

"Be careful there. Nayeon looked horrible. I asked her what was wrong and she told me everything. Hope you both are okay. If you don't mind, I'll take Jimin to the nurse's office." Junhyuk said. Wow! Junhyuk is such a professional speaker.

"Okay. Bring her back safe. I'll have a word with those girls to set them straight." Jackson got up and walked off. He looked a bit pissed.

Junhyuk picked me up bridal-style since he said it would take me there faster.

"Thank you Junhyuk. I like that you're willing to look out for me like this. If I wasn't with Jackson.. We would definitely be going out right now instead of it being a virtual couple." His cheeks had a tint of pink sweeped across his face.

Did I say something wrong? I don't want to lead him on...

Me and my stupid mouth!!

((DONE WITH PART ONE !WHEW! HOPE YOU ENJOY~ PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO YOU BOOKSHELF!!))