Chapter 2

Day.

Yerin opened the blinds.

I felt the hot rays on my face and immediately woke up.

"Again?" I asked in an annoyed tone and she just giggled and ran away.

I got up and laid out my uniform on my bed.

I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I started thinking about Jackson and that wish I made on a shooting star.

I started washing up slowly, drowning in my thoughts.

After washing up, I blow dried my hair and put it up in a ponytail. My makeup was very simple. Eyeliner and Chapstick. Just like every Korean girl out there.

I usually never ate Breakfast, but decided to bring an apple with me in case my stomach starts growling in class.

It's embarrassing when my stomach growls. People don't comment on it, but I know they always think 'the fatty wants to eat. Better go feed it.'

I don't think myself that I am fat, but Korea does have a tendency of making me feel that way.

I put earplugs into my ear and alarmed Yerin that I was leaving first before heading out.

I was listening to Sunmi's song 'full moon'. It was so fun and mysterious.

I walked all the way to school, but caught the bus back. I didn't want to waste money. And I always left early. Yerin's friend always picks her up. And when they don't pick her up, they walk with her.

I sometimes wish I could have friends like that.

As I was dozing off into my own thoughts, I bumped into someone and fell down.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, helping me up.

"Yeah, but you're going to need to pay for my hospital fees." I jokingly said.

He chuckled. "Of course." He responded, jokingly.

As I looked up, I saw it was Jackson.

The Jackson!!

The Jackson Wang!!

"Oh. H-Hello. I'm Park Jimin. You probably know me since we're in the same company." I said, greeting him.

"Yeah. I'm Jackson. And you probably know me." He said. Wow he sounds uber confident.

"Tch." I said out loud.

"Hm?" He asked, probably hearing what I just said.

"Nothing. I got to go to school or I'll be late!" I said, picking up my bag and running.

"Wait." He said, trying to slow me down.

I ignored him and ran as fast as I could to make it to the classroom.

I made it just in time. I was really out of breath. But I didn't see Yerin.

After 5 minutes of the teachers boring teaching, Yerin and her friends walked in.

"And where were you guys?" The teacher asked. He was really strict. I kind of felt bad.

"Well- first, we were running and out of breath but also needed to use the bathroom. I'm so sorry teacher. It won't happen again." She said, bowing.

"Okay. Don't let it happen again. Now sit in your seats." Yerin's friends began giggling and got into their seats in the back.

I think there are about 4 of them?

One is incredibly popular for her pretty looks just like Yerin, but not as much as Yerin. Her name is Im Nayeon. She's a little nice.... Not. She's the main prick. To put it nicely.

We don't fancy each other.

The next one loves parties and is also admired for being skinny and pretty. She is Natty. She came from Thailand. She's new to JYP.

The third one is sweet and innocent. Lee Ju Kyung. She's very nice and always invites me over with them. I just feel awkward and unwanted.

The last one is very quiet. Her name is Park Ji Soo. She's going to be on the show 'SIXTEEN' for a spot in the new girl group that JYP has created. They all look like nice friends

They're all incredibly popular in school.... Sigh.

After all of my classes, I grunted as I realized it was my turn to clean up the classroom.

BamBam suddenly showed up and grabbed a broom also. We started clashing our brooms together and had a "sword" fight.

"Stop~~" I said, hitting him with the broom, until I saw someone come into the room.

It was Jackson.

I stood there, frozen.

"BamBam, why are you taking so long?" He said in a playful tone.

Once he saw me, we greeted each other. He squinted his eyes at me as if he's seen me somewhere.

"Hey! Haven't I seen you before?" He asked me, pointed in my direction like an old man.

"No, no. I don't remember you." I shook my head and picked up my tote bag.

I quickly walked pass him and Bambam and left them alone to talk. Each time Jackson was in my view, I felt weird. Like I don't deserve to be in the presence of a God or something.

"Eh? She's weird, isn't she?" Jackson said as I kept walking fast paced, away from them.

I started getting thirsty and stopped at a vending machine. Thirsty for Jackson. I got a cold water from the machine and started drinking the water.

I stayed outside the school building, contemplating how I'm going to get home.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" A voice asked.

I looked up and saw Jackson.

"S-Sure." Okay, so I need to make him my boyfriend. I want to be excepted. Okay.. You got this, Jamie!

"BamBam told me to take you home. He was worried about you. Follow me." He motioned me and started walking.

It started to rain and my hair got drenched. I liked rain the most. It makes me feel.... Calm.

I span around and jumped In the puddles.

"Yah!" Jackson said, grabbing my shoulder and keeping me under the umbrella.

My face went tomato red.

"Have you ever tried dancing in the rain?" I asked him, pulling him over to the side. The umbrella dropped onto the ground. I danced around.

"I'm dancing in the rain~" I sung. We both laughed. He joined in, even though he didn't know the song.

"You know what song I'm into these days?" I asked him, Doing the dance.

"What?" He asked.

"Catch Me from TVXQ." I started doing the move they did in the rain.

He laughed at me and copied what I did.

"Let's go home now." I said, picking up the umbrella and running away with it.

"Yah!" He followed me and got the umbrella from my hands. He hovered it over the both of us.

"We're here." He said, opening the door for me before getting into the drivers seat.

"Thank you." I said, giving him my address.

The rest of the day was a daze.

I remember going to bed, but I don't remember when Jackson left. He really is a fun guy.

Thank you, BamBam.

((The end of this chapter~! I hope you enjoy~! Fighting!))