Chapter 7

I actually don't think I went to sleep that night. I was probably staring at Jackson the whole time.

I found my heart beating faster each time I'd glance his way. It's not like I'm in love with him already, right?

I need to focus on the things that matter in the first place. Me getting the fame and popularity I deserve.

He did make the girls extremely jealous. I just don't understand why they're still talking about me negatively.

All I wanted was to be accepted. And even though using Jackson is a selfish thing to do, would I be selfish to say that I'm starting to like him?

He's extremely romantic and not the guy from those tv shows. He hasn't seriously flirted with me and has always been open to picking me up.

He waited outside for me in the cold rain. I think that's the type of guy I would marry.

>>Noon

I didn't wake up with Jackson by my side. He left a note beside me saying that he left at like 1:00am. I must've fallen asleep then, afterall.

I made a sigh of relief that I am over the date that made me have butterflies in my stomach.

Today I needed to go to school, but I decided to go in late since I was extremely tired.

At my school, you go there every other Saturday. This means that next Saturday I don't need to go to school.

I got up and changed into my school uniform. I washed up in the morning because I knew something like this would happen.

I should call Junhyuk and walk home with him. First, I'll see if BamBam is there. I think that surrounding myself with boys is the first step to getting friends.

After the girls see how much boy attention in getting, they'll come over like packs of wolves and then they'll.... Use... Me.. To get the boys.

How come everything I make turns around and bites me in the butt?!

After my delusional plans and thoughts to avenge those girls, I decided to walk to school. From where I am, it's easy to just walk there since it wasn't so far away if I rushed.

After 35 minutes of running with an occasional break, I reached the school. I'll just make up an excuse about how I took to wrong train.

When I walked into the classroom, there were stares.

"And where were you miss Park?" The teacher said in his usual snappy voice.

"I missed the train on the way here, so I had to walk the rest of the way." I told the teacher in an innocent and worn out voice. I kept panting. That must've been a sign.

"Don't let it happen again." He told me. At least I was spared from the scolding of a lifetime.

"Are you sure you weren't hooking up with some 40 year old man?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over to see Nayeon's smirk. She nudged Yerin, who was in the seat in front of her.

I sneered at them and started taking down notes.

20 minutes later, the Lunch Bell rang. Everyone was taking out their packed lunch and some headed down to the cafeteria to get the school's lunch.

I slapped my 4 head when I realized I totally forgot to pack my lunch! I didn't even have money in my account.

BamBam headed over to me and sat in the seat in front of me, taking out his lunch and setting it down on my desk.

"So how did you and Jackson's date go?" He asked me.

"It was perfect. I'm just so hungry right now, so can you lend me some food?" I blinked my eyes and looked up like a poor orphan who's been starving for a week.

"Hm.. Let me think about it." He told me, eating all his food quickly so I wouldn't have a chance.

I pouted until he finally gave me some.

"Who's the cutie? Junhyuk? Oh yeah! You have him as your partner. Well, he's heading this way." BamBam looked in the direction of where Junhyuk was heading towards us.

"Hey. I thought of a good harmonizing part. Many parts are good to harmonize on. Like the in your eyes, nose, lips the way you used to touch my skin. Your head down down to your toes. On toes it's good to harmonize." He told me, handing me the rest of his food.

"You can have it by the way." He smiled.

"Wow, thanks!! You're such a babe. We can talk about it when we meet up. You're so sweet!!" I could see his cheeks turned light pink and I giggled a little.

"What's with calling him a 'babe'?" BamBam raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"It means you're cute and sweet. Duh~" I made it seem like BamBam was stupid for not knowing.

"Whatever... Anyways, Jimin do you like anyone?" He asked me out of the blue.

"Uh, yeah. Why? And what about you?" I asked him and answered him truthfully.

"Nevermind." He lifted up his finished lunch and walked away. He waved goodbye half heartedly and left the classroom.

Is something wrong with BamBam?

((Part 1 done!! Wanted to upload something!! Will post the part 2/3 for Hidden when I have the chance. It's summer, so I get to make chapters more often. Make sure to add to your bookshelf, comment, and vote for this chapter!! Have a good summer~!!))