Chapter 1

I woke up with my face completely soaked.

My friend was in front of me with a bucket full of ice and water.

"What the heck are you doing?" I yelled at her as she ran away while giggling.

I just rolled my eyes. Me and Yerin have been living with each other for a while now.

Ever since we debuted as 15&, that is. It's been 2 years now.

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom where I undressed.

I headed into the shower and washed my silky, brown hair. After washing up, I checked myself out in the mirror.

I was getting skinnier lately. I am on a diet and working out more often for my solo debut. The first one in 2 years.

I took out my school uniform.

As I walked out of the bathroom with my wet hair, I put on my outfit and put on my makeup.

It was time to go to school. It was weird for us to have to go to school, but JYP really cared for my education as an idol. Not that I'm dumb or anything.

Me and Yerin went to a school for either the elite or for kpop idols.

You'd have to be really smart to be paired with idols.

I got average grades. Meanwhile, Yerin gets good grades, is skinny, has a pretty and slim face. She's the whole package.

I never liked being insecure. I do preserve myself as being crazy confident, though.

And even though Yerin is popular in school, I do find myself having quite a few of friends.

Like Eric, BamBam, all of 2PM, and basically everyone from JYP. But Jackson. I don't think I remember ever meeting Jackson. It's mostly only BamBam, 2PM, and Eric.

I never actually had anyone at school to call a best friend other than Yerin.

I let out a sigh and grabbed all my school books and my bag I needed for school.

I swung the tote bag over my shoulder and walked by myself.

I would've liked to walk with Yerin, but her friends don't like me. And she walks with them to school.

When I finally arrived at the school building I sighed and went into my first class. I kept dosing off.

I wish all the friends I do have wouldn't be:

A) way older than me.
B) too busy to even get into this school.

BamBam was the only exception. He'd come to the school occasionally. But, since GOT7 is debuting soon, I didn't really expect him to come..

But, he did.

After my first few classes were done, I took out my lunch to eat since it was lunchtime.

"Jimin. Let's eat together." He said, taking out his lunch and eating away.

"Mm" I said with a full mouth. We both laughed when he saw my puffy cheeks from the food.

I eat quickly when I'm with him, so I was the first to finish. I left him one piece of sushi I made. If was my first time trying to make sushi.

"BamBam... Do you like sushi?" I asked him while picking up the sushi with my chopsticks.

He nodded as I fed him the sushi.

"Is it good?" I asked as he gave me a thumbs up.

I did a small dance.

I looked around the room and saw that girls were staring at us.

"You seem popular." I said, laughing a bit.

"Lunch time is over." He said, getting his lunch and throwing it away. He checked his wrist watch and his eyes widened.

"Bye Jimin!" He said, waving at me.

I waved back and placed my head on the desk until the teacher got back into the classroom.

After the whole school day, I went outside to catch the bus to head home.

I looked around to find the bus stop and saw Jackson Wang.

His hair was all messy and his eye sparkled like a star.

He was so handsome. And I knew if I could possibly make him love me, then I'd be popular and known. And people would start accepting me.

That night, after returning home.

I was in my pajamas, looking out the window. My hair was dropped over my shoulders and my graze was at the stars for only a moment.

A shooting star then shot across the sky.

I knew it was stupid to believe in stupid things like shooting stars, but I believed in it.

So, I said, "Please... I wish to be with Jackson Wang... Long enough for me to be accepted. And for Yerin- to be like how I was." I knew I'd regret that wish someday.

But I was selfish.

((❤️Here's the first chapter to 'A Young Girls Wish' my Jackmin fanfic!! Thank you for sticking to my account x. And thank you for my supporters!! Short first Chapter. This is just kind of a demo. I hope you favorite, comment, and add it to your booklist. Saranghae~❤️))