Chapter 13

// School in the morning

A deep whimper escaped from my mouth after realizing that its been 3 days since Junhyuk's love confession to me and I still havent responded.

Today was the day me and Junhyuk performed our duet to "eyes, nose, lips" from Taeyang.

Even though I knew we'd get an 100, the chemistry would have to be there. I dont know of the chemistry will thrive after that confession.

Do i keep being this friendship or do I dump him as my best friend?

These types of thoughts flooded my mind. I couldnt avoid him forever. At least not until the evening when i had to see him to perform.

"Jimin! Jimin!"

My mind was clouded until i heard someone calling my name over and over again. I was ready to say shut up, but then I realized it was the teacher.

"Are you listening? I said to solve this question!"

I shook my head and blinked a few times to process what was happening.

"May i go to the bathroom?" I asked after feeling my phone vibrate on my lap.

The teacher rolled his eyes and pointed outside the door to signal that I was excused. I let out a sigh of relief and quietly fast-walked to the girl's room.

When i arrived to the restroom, it appeared that Jackson had texted me.

Jackson💖: Meet me at the park tonight.. I want to see you.

Thinking of a response, i was wondering whether to pick the '😂' emoji or the '😊' one. In the end, i chose neither.

Me: Ohh okay. I'll see you tonight, then..

Suddenly, the bell rang and i rushed to get my stuff.

As the day went by, it was finally time to sing the song with Junhyuk.

"Are you guys ready?" The female teacher says while smiling.

Her comforting smile led me up to the front with Junhyuk.

I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach. It was time to act like an emotional wreck. Well, not much acting there.

The music began playing and I silently nodding my head, imagining a life without my best friend, Junhyuk.

Finally, it began.

"Tell me is it really hard to see.. That you make it so hard on me.." I lead the beginning of Eric Nam'a version of "Eyes, Nose, Lips."

Chills ran down my spine as I waited for Junhyuk's part.

"I know that Ive been cruel in my selfish ways.. Im looking like a fool in the end. Im sorry if I hurt you.. Oh baby, baby please just talk to me.."

Our movements were in sinc naturally. I moved to look away from him and he pulled my hand to look at him. If this wasn't a grade, I would've bursts out laughing.

After the performance was over, we bowed and said "thank you" for about five hundred times.

Maybe being his friend wasn't bad after all. Still... The feeling that I'm leading him on is haunting.

Many cheers and claps were heard from the students in front of us.

At the beginning, the teacher told us to sit next to our partner.. Even if I avoided it, I'm thinking I should just sit next to him and stop being stuck up.

We whispered the whole class.

"sorry I ignored you Junhyuk, but you know I'm dating Jackson now. We're going to see each other tonight." I admitted.

"I already know everything, but me and Nayeon? No. I'll be a rebel and just like you instead." He rested his head on top of his arms on the desk.

"You're crazy.." I said, smiling.

"I know." He shot back, laughing.

Yeah, this is right... This is how I want it to be.

((PART 1 DONE HOPE YOU LIKE LOL SORRY FOR ALL THE JIMIN X JUNHYUK IN THIS AND SORRY FOR THE SHIPPERS BUT THAT SHIP WILL CRASH AND BURN UNTIL I GET HER A NEW BF (POSSIBLY JUNHYUK)!! GUYS HOPE U ENJOYED, PLEASE VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER, COMMENT, AND ADD THE BOOK TO YOUR BOOKSHELF))