Chapter 3

I got up from the bed and cheered lightly at my success at getting at least a little closer to the Jackson Wang!

BamBam is helping me without knowing. I should be more open with Jackson.

First thing's first.. I need to find out if he and Youngji have something going on. I don't want him to leave me with no one else to get popular off of.

I guess this really is hopeless love after all.

Jackson's such a silly boy, so I don't know how to approach him. Be fun or different?

Oh my god!! I need to get ready for school.

>>Before Class

"Yah! Where's BamBam? I need to tell him something!" I asked those annoying girls in my classroom that stalk BamBam to no end.

"Up your fat ass. Are you sure you didn't eat him?" The girls snickered. I tried not letting it get to me, but it ended up doing that.

"Ugh. That's why you guys would have no chance with BamBam. He likes pretty girls, not petty girls." I replied and walked away triumphantly.

The girls gaged at me in defeat. Even though thats not how it went, that's how I want to remember it.

In that moment, I saw Im Nayeon walk into the classroom with Yerin by her side.

"I don't know about this, she's my best friend." I heard Yerin complain.

"Just go along with it!" Nayeon whispered. "Now! Say it now!"

At that moment, I began understanding the situation. I'm getting set up.

"Jimin! Come here... I have a question about the homework." Yerin called out for me. I acted like I didn't know a thing, but once the bucket drops, I'm going to push it on to Nayeon.

This happened to me before.

As I got closer, I saw Nayeon's satisfied face. I won't let Yerin get away so easily either.

Once the bucket began to drop, I used my cat-like reflexes to push the bucket on Nayeon. She looked disgusted.

"Nayeon!! Are you okay?" The other two friends in their group ran over to her as I went inside the classroom right when the bell rang to start the first class.

"Did you do this?" The teacher questioned me. It's probably because of her lies. She's so sly.

"Uh, yeah! But it was because I knew she was going to do it to me." I face palmed myself for being so honest.

"Can I leave early? I forgot to take my medicine for the disease called 'Ih8I.M.N' it's real. And.. You can look it up." I said, calmly walking out of the room.

"No, you can't leave until you get permission to do so." The teacher was really starting to piss me off.

"Yeah, I gave myself permission." I continued walking. I kept hearing him yap and yap behind me.

I basically ran away from school and went into the JYP building.

>>JYP

Finally, I'm out of that crap hole they call school. I feel sick to my stomach saying this, but I can't wait to just go practice.

I have more free time than expected because JYP isn't making me promote my song on music shows.

I put my phone on the stand next to the couch.
"Woah? Jimin, you're here?" I heard a voice say. I looked around the room and saw that BamBam was there.

"Yeah I got too bored." I stuck out my tongue and sat on the couch with my arms wrapped around my legs.

"You shouldn't talk to me, I'm still digesting my feelings right now. I'm probably going to get in trouble." I sadly said jerking my head back.

"Whatever you say, Jiminie." I grunted at the dumb nickname and face palmed myself.

"I'll just go home. It's not worth it." I walked up and headed to my house. I was feeling crappy because of how much I'm going to get gossiped about.

"Are you okay?" BamBam asked. I ignored him and just kept walking.

I try not to let those girls get to me, but it hurts a lot sometimes. It makes me very insecure.

Shoot! I think I left my phone there. I'm too close to my house, I should just head home and ask about it tomorrow.

I sighed and curled up on my bed. The best way to relieve stress is to cry. Crying helps me a lot, but my eyes puff up and I'll look even worse.

Tears started to trickle down my face slowly. Ding Dong! I heard my doorbell go off.

Who's coming over during school time? School's almost over, so it might be Yerin. But Yerin has a key.

I honestly don't care.

Even if I didn't care, I still slumped up off of my bed and answered the door. Jackson was in front of it with my phone.

"BamBam said you left your phone. This is yours, right?" I just nodded and calmly got the phone out of his hands.

"I...also wanted to see if you wanted to see my group, GOT7.. Sometime. I can get you a front row." He asked me. I saw how awkwardly his wording was.

"Of course. I love GOT7~!" I said cheerfully. I was really exited.

"Were you crying?" That question made my heart sink.

"I-It's just... Naturally like that when i take naps. I think I need to go make some food now for Yerin." Yerin was such a back stabber today. She's usually like that because of peer pressure, but today was worse.

"Okay... Well... Do you want to see.. A movie someday? You just seem really cool and I wanted to get to know you better." My heart did like ten flips.

"Sure. Here's my number." I wrote down my number quickly and gave it to him.

"Um-" a voice said. I think it was Yerin. She just arrived home from school.

"Ok I'll call you sometime!" He said while walking away.

I avoided Yerin the whole rest of the day. I don't talk to backstabbers. Even if this day was a normal one, I finally got asked out for the first time!

I just expected it to be BamBam to ask me out first.

Goodnight, world.

((Hope you enjoy. I wanted this book to feel like a diary without the time and date logs^.^ please like, add to your bookshelf, and comment~! Jjang!))