Chapter 6

I found myself in another room when I woke up. It was my room again. Today was Friday and at our particular school, we have all the clubs meeting on that day.

I'm not in any of the clubs but one and it canceled our meeting today because the club leader was sick.

Jackson and me are going on a date today at 2:00pm . Maybe I should pick an outfit?

I looked through my clothes and fell back on my bed. It's a lost cause. Jackson wouldn't date a girl with such an ugly style.

I know he also doesn't like too feminine. I decided on a white t shirt with navy shorts that would make my mom blush by how short it seemed to be.

My hair just stayed the same way. I read in one of those teen magazines that if you pull your hair behind your ear, it's cute. Just like messy buns, oversized sweaters, and making out.

Showing off my shoulders is a big no no for a girl like me. Since I'm curvy, form fitting outfits could show off my curves. Oversized sweaters is also a must for me.

After putting on very light makeup (mascara and lip balm), I headed towards the door.

There was someone knocking on it once I reached halfway down the stairs.

I opened it to make sure it's not Nayeon. Jisoo, Natty, and mostly Ju Kyung is better than miss brat.

When I opened the door, I felt startled and shook my head to make sure I was seeing straight. What was Junhyun doing here?

"I'm here to work on the project... I'm thinking a good place would be at JYP since I have my keyboard there right now." He said, smiling like he usually does.

"Oh! Yeah! We are meeting up today. Well, you see.." I stopped myself and sighed.

"I've picked a song. I want you to give me the last ounce of permission I need." I took out the arrangement I made for Taeyang's 'eyes, lose, lips'. I made it in an English version and assigned parts for the both of us.

I sped up the beat a tad bit since the teacher gave us a strict time limit on the songs.

After showing him all of the arrangements and changed notes, he finally looked up. "This is really good. Let's practice with the instrumental for a few good times." He said.

I took a nice nap right after Junhyuk left. He worked my vocal cords until they were scratchy and numb. I needed some serious water.

Practicing for hours made me tired. After waking up, I looked over at the clock, exhausted.

3:30pm.

My eyes poked out of my socket.

"Th-three thirty?!" I remembered the place and the time he told me to meet him at but why did I have to still be late?

I quickly grabbed my phone and ran as fast as I could to get to the park. We were meeting up there first to hang out and see the festival they had, then we would go to the movies, and lastly we'd go to see the stars.

It was a full moon today.

>>Park

I looked around, all around for Jackson. I couldn't see him.

It was so cold out here since it was also raining. My hair was soaked and drenched as I collapsed to the floor.

This was supposed to be my day but I had to stand him up.

Next thing I knew, I felt the rain stop near where I was, but it continued everywhere else.

I looked up to see what it was, and saw Jackson holding the umbrella over my head.

He looked really cold and his teeth wouldn't stop chattering.

"I'm sorry. I don't deserve to be covered by this umbrella. I didn't realize how late it was... I'm so stupid." I said, wiping the tear droplets away.

"Don't worry.. It's not your fault. I choose a rainy day." He told me, running his remaining hand through his hair.

After that motion, I realized his hair turned blonde.

"Your hair is blonde? You kind of look like Amber, but I think it's really hot." I said from a fan's point of view.

I saw his cheeks turn pink. He was blushing. I found myself blushing too, along with him.

"Let's head back to my house.. We can drink hot coco and watch movies from there." I was holding his wrist to guide him to my house, which was only 20 minutes away.

I changed into some clean clothes after showing and put my hair in a high ponytail.

"You can change into some clothes that BamBam left over from before. I don't know if it'll fit you, but it's worth a try. I don't want you to get sick, so you should just wash up in my room." He agreed and changed into BamBam's outfit.

He looked so hot in it. I felt like I would melt.

For the rest of the day, me and Jackson cuddled close together to keep warm and drank hot coco while watching movies. We stayed quiet the whole time until I fell asleep.

Why is it that I always have to sleep in his arms? That's my favorite place to sleep. Warmer and fuzzier than any other bed that I have seen.

((Finally wrote the chapter for this TT TT pretty sure I'm a day behind omo!! Please don't kill me ><" please vote for this chapter, comment, and add this to your booklist. Hope you enjoyed this chapter~!! Until next time~!!))