Chapter 8

I went through all my classes wondering what BamBam meant by "nevermind"?

He's never really backed out of a question and answered it truthfully. It's unlike him. Maybe he does like someone?

I was just kidding about the whole him liking me thing. If it's true, it'd be hopeless love for him and all the fangirls will hate me! They've always suspected he liked me.

Oh, well. As long as I have Jackson.

Still... It still makes me feel sad to know how he feels. He's my best friend! I can't ruin that!

What should I do?

"Hello~? Hello~? Jimin? Are you there?" I saw a hand waving in front of my face. I flinched a little and looked up.

I nodded for Junhyuk to go on.

"I was asking you if you and I could go home today." He told me.

"Yeah, of course." I nodded and grabbed my bag from the hanger on the side of my desk. I felt a bit embarrassed since I got a skirt that was too short since Yerin decided to pull a prank on me by cutting my skirt shorter than usual.

Shorter skirts don't look good on me! I mean.. Everything looks good on me, but I'm not going to let her know that I think that.

Me and Junhyuk walked side by side on my way to the house.

We talked a lot about the project and about the things we should do to get the emotion into the songs.

He decided that we should hold each other's hand and act as though we're dating, then during the presenting of the project we act like we're breaking up in that moment. The song is about wanting someone back and missing them.

I agreed, since it was a good idea. It reminded me of an idea I saw off of KpopStar Season 4.

"So does that mean we're actually dating?" I asked him in an innocent way.

"If you want us to be." Ugh. Am I really so hot, pretty, and cool enough to be a hunk magnet? I guess so.

"Okay. We're dating now. You buy me gifts for our one week anniversary~ haha." I said in a joking manor.

"Oh! We must be here. I recognize this place. Well.. I've got to go, but I'll text you later." He stood there at my doorstep, looking straight at me.

"Kissu, kissu~" I rolled my eyes and lightly kissed his cheek. "This is for the project. I want a good grade."

As he walked away, I saw someone with a shopping bag headed my way. They froze suddenly. Maybe they saw me and Junhyuk's heartless kiss?!

I shouldn't be messing around like this in public!

"Hello~ hello~?" I asked more than welcoming them. The person appeared more once they came closer. It was Jackson.

He had a fake smile on his face. "Here. I came over to hang out with you but I see you had company already."

Dang, that stings.

He handed me the bag he had in his hand and turned around.

"Wait. It's not what you think it is. Of course I wouldn't two time you! It's for a grade I have on this project so that we could project the feels of breaking up." I told him in a heartbeat.

"Well, you didn't have to kiss." Jackson lifted a brow.

"It's not like it was a real kiss." I told him, smirking.

"You haven't even had a date yet." He turned around again and his poker face was nearly breaking from the level of drama in our conversation.

"Would you like one too?" Both of our expressions were innocent and flirty. I knew we wanted the same thing.

"Of course." This time my cheeks heated up as I stared at his cheek. Gulp. Just because of a kiss?!

My lips got closer and closer to him until he moved his head so that our lips would touch.

It didn't touch, it kind of moved. They both moved. We were kinda making out... Hard. Right in front of my house.

Am I a cheater Junhyuk?

((YOO~!! FINALLY GOT DONE!! HOPE U ENJOY~!! KYAAA~!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO UR BOOKSHELF~!! XOXO))