Chapter 5

Jackson really knows how to make me happy. I'm kind of missing BamBam, though.

I kind of guessed that BamBam liked me in the slightest manner.

I should tell BamBam about my date with Jackson.

Me: Omo!! Guess what happened??

BamMi❤️: What

Me: Jackson Oppa asked me out!!

BamMi❤️: Are you serious? He's just going to use you.

Me: Psh. Lol, right.

BamMi❤️: Trust me, I know Jackson.

Me: We'll just have to see😉

He didn't seem to understand my motives. I will get with Jackson to be accepted in school.

I got up and kissed a small photo of Jackson I had in the pocket of my uniform coverup. It had writing on it that read 'kiss popularity for good luck'.

As if my obsessive attitude wasn't enough, I added a creepy laugh along with it. Maybe I am in too deep.

Sometimes I wonder if I really will fall in love with Jackson. I feel nervous each time I'm near him. My heart feels like it's about to explode.

I'm afraid that it'll happen again. Trying to get popular is definitely hard. I could use BamBam, but he's my best friend. Plus, people think we're going out now, so it wouldn't change a thing.

I walked home and began looking through songs to make into a duet. After a long thought, I realized I could use 'Eyes, Nose, Lips - Taeyang'.

I took out my phone and called Yerin. After about 10 seconds of ringing, she finally picked up.

"Yerin.. Where are you? Can you help me with my arrangement for Eyes, Nose, Lips for my project?" I asked her.

"I'm at home. You were surprisingly late coming home today. I heard you were sleeping during class." She said. I realized she was going to scold me in a minute.

"That doesn't matter-- just pick me up." I didn't want to sound like I had an attitude, but I was so anxious to finally come home.

"I can't pick you up, though. I'll call BamBam for you." Yerin said.

"No, no! Wait! I'll call someone else.." My cheeks turned red when I realized that I was thinking of Jackson.

I hung up with Yerin and started to call Jackson. He picked up tiredly. Jackson sounded like he just woke up.

"Jackson.. I'm sorry to force you like this.. I just don't have a ride home and I was wondering if you can do this just for one last time.." My voice was trembling.

"Of course. It's okay.. I'll be on my way. It won't take me that long. Maybe 15 minutes." I heard his choppy sentenced through the phone loud and clear. It made me chuckle a little.

I checked the weather to see if it was raining or not. It wasn't raining, but it was majorly foggy outside to where I couldn't see.

I started to walk around when I was outside to get a good look around which section of the school I was at.

There were three bodies that I could bearly make out through the thick fog. They didn't looks like Jackson from what I saw.

"Hey little girl. Let me show you what fun is." Said one, snickering like a sick pervert.

"Come with us, we'll take you back home." The other one said, grabbing my arm.

I yanked my arm away and slapped him hard across the face.

"We like girls that are feisty." The bigger 3rd guy said.

My eyes started watering up as I continued to hit them and scream when they kept touching me.

"Hey! Get your hands off of her!" I heard a voice say from the distance.

"And why should we? Don't you want to have fun with her too?" The first guy said, snickering.

"You sick bastards!" Jackson said, punching the first guy. The other two ganged up on him as he fought them off.

"Let go of him!" I screamed, trying to get one of the guys to stop. He swung his arm for me to get off of him and I fell hard on the ground.

My heart was pounding hard. Jackson looked really surprised at how they pushed me to the side. My leg was scrapped badly.

He pushed both of them off of him and picked me up bride and groom style with his arms picking up my whole body.

"Thank you." I told him, wincing at the horrible pain I was feeling.

"I'll take you to my dorm so that I can patch this up." He put me into his car and went into the drivers seat.

The whole ride was silent and peaceful. It wasn't awkward at all.. I usually talked a lot. What's wrong with me? I always talk a lot.

Lately, my heart has been beating fast at even just the thought of Jackson. I can't stop staring at his lips either.

"Jimin? Are you okay?... Jimin? We're here. You've been daydreaming for quite a while. You were out like a light when I carried you to my dorm.." C-Caried?! Dorm?! I'm in Jackson and Mark's dorm!

"I-I-I" my heart began beating very quickly. I could feel his body next to mine.

I looked around the room and saw that I was in their room.

"Thank you for taking care of me.." I was about to get up until I felt the sharp pain once again.

"Stay. I'll tell Yerin that you're here.." He handed me a squishy ball. "I squeeze this when I'm in pain."

Why is he giving it to me? I feel special. Getting something from a Chicken Wang.

"Thank you.." I said.

"You're so cute like this. You usually seem more tomboyish than anything. I'm sorry I couldn't stop them from hurting you, though."

"It's okay. I should say that to you. I tried to stop them." I felt guilty for turning feminine when I saw Jackson. But it was good, right? I don't want him to think of me as 'one of the guys.'

Jackson tried to save me. I feel good.

((Hope you enjoy. Stayed up past my bedtime to finish. Hope you like, add to your booklist, and comment! Enjoy~))