"Is Trevor there?" His tone serious.

"Yea, but Kim is too.. and Christian." I defend. I don't know why I am explaining myself to him.

"So this was the plan then? To take you to the conference and get you wasted and take you to a fucking club?" He raises his voice. "You need to go back to your hotel."

"You don't get to tell me what to do!" I yell into the speaker. Well this took a turn for the worst.. quickly.

"You aren't used to drinking and now you're out and Trevor.." I hang up before he can finish. Who does he think he is? He is lucky that I even called him, drunk or not. What a buzz kill, I need another drink. My phone vibrates repeatedly but I press ignore each time. Take that Hardin.

I find my way back to our VIP section and ask the cocktail waitress for another drink.

"Are you okay you look pissed." Kimberly asks.

"Yea, I am fine!" I lie and down my drink as soon the waitress brings it back. Hardin is such a jerk, he is the reason that we aren't together and he has the nerve to try to yell at me when I call him? He could be here with me right now if he wouldn't have done what he did., instead Trevor is here. Trevor is sweet and very handsome.

"What?" Trevor smiles at me when he catches me staring.

"Nothing." I laugh and look away.

After I finish another drink and we talk about how great tomorrow will be, I stand back up.

"I am going to dance again!" I call to them. Trevor looks like he wants to say something, maybe even offer to dance with me but his cheeks flame and he stays quiet. Kimberly looks like she has had enough dancing but I don't mind going to dance on my own.

"Be careful." Christian says and I smile. I find my way to the dance floor and start to move. I probably look ridiculous, but it feels good to move to the music and let everything else go. Like my drunken phone call to Hardin.

"Can I join you?" A tall figure appears behind me. He is wearing dark wash jeans and a white shirt.

"Uhmm.. sure." The alcohol speaks for me.

His brown hair is shaved into a buzz cut and his waiting smile is handsome enough. He's no Hardin, but no one is. Stop thinking about Hardin..I remind myself as my dancing partner puts his hands on my hips.

"You're very beautiful." He says in my ear and closes the gap between us, my back against his front. This isn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be, it's actually fun. I move against him, unsure if I am doing this whole dirty dancing thing right or not but by the way he pulls me even closer, I assume that I am. After the song ends, he turns me around to face him,

"Another song?" He asks with a smile. Beads of sweat litter his forehead. I nod and his smile grows.

The beat to the second song is slower, more sensual which makes my hips move slower. He brings my hand to his mouth and touches his lips to my skin. His eyes meet mine and the next thing I know he has his tongue in my mouth. My heart screams for me to push him away, almost gagging at the unfamiliar taste of his mouth. But my brain, my brain says something entirely different. Kiss him and forget about Hardin. Kiss him. I close my eyes and move my tongue along with his. I have kissed more guys in my three months at college than I have in my whole life. The strangers hands move to my back and keep inching down further.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" He says as our mouths disconnect.

"What?" I heard him but I hope I heard him wrong.

"My place, lets go to it." He slurs.

"Oh.. I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh it's a good idea." He laughs but I am offended.

"What makes you think I would go home with you? I don't even know you!" I shout over the loud music. The multi-colored lights dance across his face, making him look odd and much more threatening than before.

"Because you were just all over me and making out with me ten seconds ago?" He says like its obvious.

Just as I prepare myself to scream at him, or knee him in the crotch, I try to think clearly for a second. He is right, I was just grinding on him and then I kissed him. What the hell is wrong with me? I just made out with a stranger in a club, this is not me. I had fun dancing with Kim but kissing random men in clubs is too much for me.

"I'm sorry, but no." I say and walk away from the stranger.

When I get back to our VIP section, Trevor looks like he is about to fall asleep on the couch. I can't help but smile at his adorableness. Is that even a word? God, I drank too much.

I take a seat and grab a bottled water out of the ice bin on the table.

"Have fun?" Kimberly asks me and I nod.

"Yea, actually I had a really nice time." I say, despite what happened a few minutes ago.

"Are you almost ready honey? We have to get up early." Christian says to Kim.

"Yea, I'm ready when you are." She beams back at him, running her hand up his thigh. I look away and feel my cheeks flush.

"Are you coming or are you going to sleep here?" I tease Trevor.

He laughs and sits up straight. "I haven't decided, this couch is comfortable." He smiles.

"I'll call the driver." Christian says and we all stand up.

Kimberly gets one last drink and I debate whether to have another while we wait but I think I have had enough. If I have another I might pass out, or throw up. Neither of which I want to do.

"He will be here in a few minutes." Mr. Vance says and we all move towards the exit.

I welcome the cold air on my hot skin, I am thankful there is only a light breeze as we climb into the car.

When we get back to the hotel it is almost three in the morning and I am drunk and starving. After raiding my mini fridge and eating almost everything inside, I stumble over to the bed and plop down without even removing my shoes.

"Shhh." I grumble aloud when an obnoxious noise wakes me from my drunken slumber. It takes me a few seconds to realize the noise is someone banging on my door.