Chapter 10: What Really Happened [First Part]

I opened the door to my apartment, and saw Hyuri on the couch. "Unnie!" She held me carefully and placed me on the couch. "Minho and I..." Hyuri was confused. "Unnie, what happened with you and Minho today?" I cried even harder. "Unnie, did Minho do something to you?" I shook my head. "It's not him, Hyuri-goon.....it's me." She patted me in the back and pouted. "Wait, I'll go call Taemin, okay?" I nodded and she dialed him. "Taemin-ah? Is Minho there in the dorm already?" She paused. "Oh, what happened with him and Min-unnie?" She paused again. "Oh, you don't know? Okay, I'll call you again later." She hung up and looked at me....depressed, broken down Min. "Hyuri....is Minho okay?" She shook her head. "Unnie, he's in pretty bad shape...what happened anyway?" I cried even harder. Minho, I never meant to hurt you.

Min

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door to the dorm. Everyone looked at me confusingly. Key was the first to notice. "How did it go with Min, Choi Minho?" I glared at Key and walked to my room. "CHOI MINHO!" I opened the door and sat down on the bed, Kim Kibum's starting to get annoying... Key entered and my room and looked at me. "What happened between you two, Minho?" I shot him a glare. "MIN DOESN'T WANNA TALK TO ME ANYMORE! ARE YOU HAPPY?!" Key got startled and I cried. "Minho-ah, she doesn't like you?" I cried even harder. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I threw the frame at the door and Key immediately went out. "MIN, MIN, MIN, COME BACK TO ME!!!!" I sobbed as I was locked in my room.

Minho

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kibum, what happened to Minho?" Onew asked as he was already next to me. "Something happened between him and Min." I was curious about what happened. I think I need to go there. Or maybe call Hyuri. I went to the living room. "Taemin-ah." He looked at me. "Ne?" He asked. "Can I borrow your phone?" I asked. "Ne~" He lent me his phone and I looked through Taemin's phonebook for Hyuri. But there was one name Hyuri MAI LOVE. I went big eyed but I had to call Hyuri quickly. I dialed, and I waited for her to answer.

"Hello, Taemin-ah?" It's Hyuri.

"Annyeo, it's Kibummie." I answered.

"Ah, Key-hyung, what happened with Min and Minho?" She asked.

"Um, on Minho's side, he said that Min said she doesn't wanna talk to him anymore." I answered.

"Mwo? Wae?" Hyuri asked.

"I don't know, Hyuri. But I was about to go to your house...can you give me your address?" I asked.

"Ne~ I'll go send it by text." She said.

"Gamsa~ Annyeong." I said.

"Annyeong." She hung up.

"Taemin-ah, you better forward the text of the apartment's address to mine, okay?" I gave his phone to him. "Ne~ Key-hyung." I went to my room to get dressed.

What really happened with Min and Minho?

Key

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Hehehe, I added Key's POV because he's the one here who'll find out what really happened. Hehehe, SPOILER: THE WHOLE TRUTH BEHIND MIN'S REASONING TO MINHO WILL BE REVEALED!

Votes, comments/feedbacks are appreciated! >.<