Chapter 5: Restless

Hmmmm...today has been so good. Hanging out with the SHINee guys was fun. I just took a bath, after that talk in the rain, well, I'm kinda blushing though. But I'm so restless, what can I even do? Oh, why can't I text Minho? I got my phone and looked in the phonebook for Minho. Then I saw Choi Minho ^^, that's his number. I texted and sent it.

Min-unnie: Hey Minho! If you're not sleeping, can we talk?

Then Minho's message suddenly popped out.

Choi Minho ^^: Yeah, sure, I can't sleep though~

Min-unnie: Hehe, about that talk when it was raining...

Choi Minho ^^: Ohhhh, I was kinda flattered when you said that. <3

Min-unnie: I got shocked when you said you're running out of words to say =)

Choi Minho ^^: Oh, it's just that.... >.>

Min-unnie: Mwo???

Choi Minho ^^: Nothing >.<

Min-unnie: XD Okay!

Min

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I was so restless....well, Min and I are texting, so...

Choi Minho ^^: I'm so restless...

Min-unnie: Me too. I don't even know why

Choi Minho ^^: Maybe because of....

Key suddenly opened the door. "Minho, who are you texting?" I looked at him. "Min, who else could I text?" He did a mischievous smile. "Oh, Min. She's so adorable!" He pinched my cheeks. "Wae?" He looked at his blanket. "You both look perfect together, you know. Min, Minho....2Min." I stared at the wall and imagined Min smiling. "CHOI MINHO, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" I suddenly got shocked and shook my head. "N-Nothing." He gave me a glare. "Do you like Min?" I got startled. "MWO?! WE JUST KNEW EACH OTHER!" Key looked at me. "Minho, you're blushing. You really like Min, seriously." I kept on shaking my head. Then a message popped out.

Min-unnie: Huh? Minho, are you still there? o.O

"STOP DISTURBING ME, KIBUM! GO TO SLEEP!" He nodded and smiled mischievously. He went out.

Choi Minho ^^: Oh, mianhae, it's just Kim Kibum. >:|

Min-unnie: Hehehehehe xD

Choi Minho ^^: I'm starting to get sleepy...

Min-unnie: Me too *yawns*

Choi Minho ^^: Fine, let's sleep....goodnight~

Min-unnie: Goodnight, Choi Minho

I started to text something....

Choi Minho ^^: Saranghae, Min~

I blinked my eye again to see my text saying saranghae to Min. "MWO?!" I yelled as Kibum went back to my room. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Kibum saw me looking at my cellphone. He immediately snatched it and chuckled. "Choi Minho, you do like Min!" Key jumped for joy. "SHUT UP, KIBUM!" He smiled and left the room. I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

What will happen if she knows?

Minho

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

You can get to know Min's reaction of it tomorrow as I release the next two chapters! Hope you'll be excited for it, cause you'll really find it awkward... ._. Thanks for the two votes! Comments and feedbacks are appreciated ^^