Chapter 8: Kiss

There's only one thing I know...we're in a secluded bar, there are no people anyway. There were plenty of microphones and instruments that were left behind. I don't know why Minho brought me here, but it was at night. "Um...Min, do you know how to sing?" I nodded. "Oh, okay. Why can't you go sing first?" I startled. "Mwo? So this is why you brought me here?" He nodded. "Okay, I'll go sing one of your songs." I went  up the stage and Minho watched me, waiting for what will happen next. "Hmmm, I'll go sing Quasimodo." He smiled. I took a deep breath.

Gaseum gadeukhan geudae heonjeok...nareul soomshwige haeyo. Dalbitchae, gin bami modu mooldeulmyeon, hye eonal su eopneun gidarin da kkeutchi nalkkayo...gijokeul bileo...mootgo daphaeyo...

Oh, geudae, mamae datgo shipeun nal malhaji....mothae...shirin gooreum dwiae garin byeolbitdeul cheoreom...saranghae, ipseul kkeutae maemdoldeon apeuk gobae modu...kkeutnae...noonmulae heulleo...

Shimjangae datneun ee hwasaleun...woah...eejen nae mom gatgaejyo. Jukeul mankeum, neomu apado...nae mamae bakhin geudaereul, kkeonael su eopneyo. Sarangeeraseo, nan sarangeeraseo..

Na geudael, gatji mothaedo nae mami, kkeutnae, seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromakhyeodo....saranghae, barabol suman intneun gosiramyeon, geudae..nae jeonbunikka

Su maneun bam jisae ooda, nae noonmul gateun byeolbitchi meotji anneun biga dwaemyeon! Gieokhaeyo...naega saranghaetdan geol..

Na geudael, gatji mothaedo nae mami, kkeutnae, eulpeun inyeonae byeok ape garomaghyeodo. Geudaereul saranghae, barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon, geudaen, nae jeonbunikka, yeah

Na geudael, gatji mothaedo nae mami, kkeutnae seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromakhyeodo. Saranghae, barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon, geudaen nae jeonbunikka

Himgyeopji anayo, oh no.....nae geudaera, geudaenikka, apado...oolyeodo....saranghae...

Minho applauded. "You should be part of the SM Family." I smiled brightly.

Min

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hehe, but I'm too shy." Min said as she went down the stage. "Come on, it would be fun, though." She shook her head. "What can I do? I have to work so my sister and I can have a living." I startled. Wait, is it Hyuri, Taemin and Hyuri are dating nowadays. "Min, Taemin and your sister are dating." She startled. "MWO?!" I was confused. "Her name is Hyuri, but she's your sister, right?" She nodded. "So that's why she always goes home late?! Agh, Jae is gonna get a piece of me later on!" I laughed. "Okay, what's next?" She held my arm. "You try to sing." I startled. Sing, me? I thought. "I don't want to. Mianhae." She shook her head. "Try to sing a line from a song or something! I wanna hear your voice in person!" I was shocked by what she said. I wanna hear your voice in person!, that line keeps on popping in my head. I have no other choice but to do it. "Okay, fine." She clapped her hands as I walked up the stage. I let out a sigh, hoping I'll do good. "I'll go sing maybe...I don't know." She smiled. "Try singing...um...Mirotic!" I shook my head. "I don't know the lyrics." She looked at me confusingly. "Huh? But you sang it with the other guys before. I saw a vid of it in YouTube." I was confused. Oh yeah, before...but I forgot the lyrics. "Oh, I remember...but I forgot." Min chuckled. "Okay, fine, suggest your own." I thought for a while, oh. "Um...it's gotta be some ballad, so, maybe I'll sing my own version of Sleepless Night." Min clapped her hands. As I sang....I can feel that I was alone, without anyone. I was in my own world, lost, all alone....as I sang this song....I felt like, everyone was not there, even Min. I can lose my fame, my money, but I can't lose my hyungs, even Min... As I was done, Min clapped loudly. I bowed and went off the stage. "Minho, you did great!" I just looked at her, and she was staring at me weirdly. "Minho? Minho?" I went near her face and kissed her. Then everything changed all of a sudden, this is how I feel.

I was already in love with her.

Minho

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

The song that Min sang, that's Quasimodo by SHINee, track 06 of their album, Lucifer. And Sleepless Night, is part of the album, Dream Girl: The Misconceptions of You, hope you enjoy!