Chapter 15

Hey guys! Get ready for an emotionally destructive chapter :')

Rin Pov

I should have known.

I can't have a happy ending.

Kyo and I were on our way home, walking (and holding hands ;)  ), because we couldn't be bothered to call for a limo.

Anyway, we were talking about The Host Club and it's members when I felt a tug on my hand.

Kyo had been tranquilized and had fallen to the ground.

I was about to call for help, and maybe run away, when I felt a sharp pain in my left arm.

And suddenly, everything went black.

.::.

Kyouya Pov

I woke up to the sound of a heart rate monitor.

If that isn't a bad indication then I don't know what is.

I opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright hospital lights.

"Hey, Kyouya."

The Host Club was there, all of them with sad and confused facial expressions, some even crying.

"How are you?" Tamaki asked, with Haruhi crying into his shoulder. It was quite peculiar.

"I'm okay. Where's Rin? What happened?"

Tamaki flinched, and Haruhi and Honey cried even harder.

"Guys? Where is she?" I started to panic, what happened? Where's Rin?

"Kyouya, you were shot with a tranquilizer. We don't know who it was yet, but the police are working on it. Your father and sister are on their way. You've been here a couple days now."

I took this information in, still only one question on my mind.

"I don't care. Where's Rin?"

The entire club was avoiding my gaze. Something must of happened to her.

"Is she okay? What happened? Where is she? Why won't any of you answer me?"

By this point, both Hikaru and Kaoru are crying too.

"Kyouya, she's gone."

Ahhhhh this chapter was soooo hard for me to write!!! I love Rin's character so much, she's developed so much more than I ever intended :(