Chapter 37 Can you say drama filled much

K so before I start this story you she go follow my BEST FRIEND Bluefrostangel like for real her book is amazing go check her out. Anyway back to the story:

Connor's POV
Ok I am scared out of my mind. So let me catch you up in what happened in the last 10 mins. So we found the others and caught up with everyone then Rick came grabbed Adeline and DJ in this rope thing (sorry I had to add this in if you watch Aphmau/Jess' channel) trapped them in it and ran. So now we are all looking for them, but the reason I am scared is because we all split up in a group of 2 and guess who I got... ROSS😫. I can't believe this is the day I die. DJ I just want you to know...I loved you.

DJ's POV
"HELPPPPPPPPPP!" I screamed. I did NOT want to be in this thing with the wannabe leader. "HELP ME!" I screamed. "If you don't shut up I am going to kill you myself." Adeline said. "HHHEEELLLPPP!" I screamed. I took a deep breath in but before I could scream, Adeline covered my mouth. "Listen there talking." She whispered. "So I get why you want DJ, but why that Adeline girl." It was Rick. "Well let's just say she has something that I want." It was Jumma.

Livy's POV
"Adam please stop." I said half dead. He stopped,"now tell me!" He said. "Fine!" I said catching my breath. He sat down next to me. "We had a sword fight. I flung he sword out of her hands and then she said you got me now kill me, I through my sword to the ground and told her that I don't kill then she said that's where your wrong that's when she took a dagger and sliced my my hair, but it doesn't matter." I said looking up at the moon. It was a cool night I was a little cold but it was nice. He reached over pulled my left hand in his right hand and with his left hand he pulled my eyes to level with his. "Your cold." He said almost to a whisper because he was just that close. "No I'm fine." I said. He took off his beanie and put it on my head. I kinda blushed. Then he put his arm around me and got closer then we looked at the stars. Then all I could see was darkness.

Shelby's POV
I was with Re and we were running east. Then we heard faint whispering. We followed it. It took us about 2 mins then when we got there you will never believe what I saw. LIVY WAS LAYING ON ADAMS LAP AND ADAM WAS LOOKING AT THE STARS. I started to back up when I saw Re fixing to say something so right as she opened her mouth I cover her mouth and pulled her away. They can wait until there done being romantic. Plus if we need them we can ruin there moment then. Man this is going to be amazing, only because I get to rub it in her face tomorrow. This will be so fun.