Chapter 8 The True Sister

We where now in my room in my bathroom. "I don't think I..." She started to say. "No I know what to do now wash all that makeup off and I will be right back!" I said giving her a towel. I went to my closet and grabbed some sweatpants and a shirt and ran back to my bathroom. Emery put these on and when you get out don't slam that door. About 2 mins later, she came out the bathroom and she looked like one of the village people. "What do we do now?" She asked. "First I will get you show shoes!" I said running to my closet. The only thing I could find was one size to big boots. I ran back to her and told her to put them on. "Let's go!" I said to her. "Go where?" She asked.

"The village, they have a lot of clothes, that's where I get my clothes!" I said. "WHAT!" She stopped run and let go of my hand witch made me fall. "Ow what so bad." I said. "DJ why would you leave?" She said looking at the ground then looked up. "Oh no now you have a bruise on your cheek." She said. "Oh it's fine it doesn't hurt, now stop changing the subject, why don't you want to go?" I said crossing my arms. "You... I... Wait is that where you went today?" She said raising her voice. "Shhhh keep your voice down you know I will get in trouble!" I said covering her mouth. "WHAT THE HECK WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME!" She screamed. "What is all this yelling for!" My mom walked up to us. "Nothing just a little disagreement it's no big deal." I said using my calm voice. "No you made everyone look for you high and low for you. It is a BIG DEAL everyone spent there entire day while you were off in the village." Emery said. She instantly had regret in her eyes. "YOU DID WHAT?!" My mothers voice boomed. "Why can't I go out, this castle is boring. I just wanted to make friends!" I said about to slap my sister for saying anything. "There are a lot of princesses that you can be friends with!" My mother said. "I don't want stuck up princess friends I want normal friends." I said. "THAT'S ENOUGH. You will not leave this castle again." My mother said in a serious tone.

I had enough I ran down the hall then I heard Emery call out "DJ I'm sorry!" I don't want her apology. I ran in my room and packed some stuff. In the morning I am leaving. I set my alarm for 5:30 A.M. I will be gone. So this is my real sister huh. I went to sleep crying that night, not because of my mom, it had been because I thought I had a friendship with my sister.

I woke up at five way before my alarm. I could hardly sleep last night. I threw on some clothes and opened my door I knew that nobody would be up until 6 so I had time to go through my secret tunnel.

I was out and I was running toward the village. I kept running and then I tripped over something so I got up and went under a tree. I sat there and looked the sun was starting to come up and the birds were not up yet. It was quite, something that had never happened in the castle. I leaned back against the tree and closed my eyes while all the thoughts came running back into my head.

"I must have went to sleep." I said looking at my phone to was 10. I got up and grabbed my things and got up and started walking down the path I was day dreaming while I was walking when I heard a voice I knew but it didn't snap me out of my day dream. Then the person started shaking me saying "DJ" I finally came back to reality and noticed that Livy was standing in front of me. "Oh hey Livy right!" I said to her. "Yes, hey where are you heading?" She asked hopping she wouldn't. "My mom, sister and I got into a huge fight and I just left until things calm down. I know when I go back I will get in trouble when I get back but I don't think of my room as a punishment because I have been in my room forever." I went on talking."but it was my sister fault..." Livy cut me off,"Well maybe I could ask if my friends can sleep tonight. Adeline, Re, you and Lucy." She said,"Really are serous!" I said surprised. "Yes here I will text the others.

Adeline, Re, Lucy

Hey

A: hey what's up

We are going to have a sleepover and DJ already knows about it

R: that's great. I will be at
your house in 10 mins

Great pack your sleeping bags

L: stop texting and go
pack

See y'all in a few

A: see you

" There they know about it now let's of DJ they will be there in a few minute." Livy said. "DJ great let's get this started.