Chapter 17 Have Faith

DJ's POV
It was Emery and Rick walking down the corder. I hid in a dark corner of the room. "So you have everything planed out." Rick said. "Yep they kill my sisters friends and you can have my sister, but I think that I will beg mother to let the spiked haired one say. Only because he is a guard." Emery said with a her devil smile. "I bet he would rather die then stay here with you."Rick mumbled. "What was that?" Emery said. "Um I said Um can't she sneak out her room?" Rick questioned hoping she didn't here the first remark. "No we have 4 guards outside her room." Emery said. "Don't worry I have everything under control." Emery said walking in the same directing. She was heading towards the beauty chamber and Rick was right behind her. I walked over to the cells,"ok so don't freak out." I said whispering. Anthony was about to scream when Adam punched him in the shoulder. "What did you do to the guards?" Mike asked. "Let's just say they will get a surprise when they wake up." I said as everyone looked confused at me. "Trust me you don't want to know." I said sitting against the bars.

Lucy's POV
We had 3 hours until DJ's 'plan' would take place. "How well will this go?" Adam asked DJ. "I...I don't know." She said looking down. "You already know it is going to go, bad." I said. "How about you have some support and stop thinking negatively." Re said STILL poking Livy. "Well it is going to go bad. We all know it." I said. "That's not true!" Adeline said. "Whenever, but when this doesn't work I will say I told you so!" I said.

Anthony's POV
I don't know how Mike puts up with THAT. She always looks at the down side. I leaned over to Adam,"dude so if we win what do we do?" Adam kept looking down "I guess we will all go back to our normal lives before we... y'all meet DJ." He said. "What no. I have a plan that I didn't tell y'all. It can work or I die and not because of the 'chop your heads off thing' but because of my mom." DJ said not turning around. I expected Connor to say something and I think DJ did to because it looked like she was breathing heavily. Probably to stop herself from crying, and I knew Connor was still up, but anyway I just hope that these plans work.