Chapter 36 The power

Livy's POV
"NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS, THIS IS A DECREASE!" I said still running. "TO WHO?" He says back. "TO YOUR FACE!" I said. "OH IM GOING TO GET YOU NOW!" He said running faster. "NO!" I screamed. He caught up to me and when he did he started to tickle me. "HAHAHAHAHA...NO..." That's all I could say, but then he said,"now give up and tell me what happened to your hair or I will keep tickling you until you tell me what happened." He said. I didn't say anything because I was laughing to hard. "HAHAHAHAHA...Adam...HAHAHA...stop." I said barely able to talk. "NEVER!!" He said. I am going to die if he doesn't stop.

DJ's POV
I was so shocked I thought I was going to pass out. He has been hiding this from me for 3 days. I could have helped him keep his anger in. "NOW THAT'S JUST ANOTHER SECRET THAT YOU KEPT FROM ME!" I said. I looked towards the ground,"How am I going to help you if you don't tell me these things." I said looking up to him. "I didn't want to hurt you. I can't control this power, and I didn't want to hurt anyone that I love or you love." He said pointing to Connor. I got a little red in the face when he did. "Don't try to hide it." He said. "I thought you didn't like him." I said looking at him he went all pale. Then I realized that he just saw my brother get powers. "Hey Connor he's not going to hurt you." I said laughing a little.

Connor's POV
Nothing to be afraid of. Well if you saw a guy with red eyes and his hair went death black would you freak out? I walked over a little. Until he looked at me then it felt like all my blood drained out of me. He looked like he was going to kill me if I walked up behind her. "I think I am good right here." I said and when I said that, Ross put a smirk on his face. That's when DJ grabbed my hand and pulled me by her in front of him. Now don't ask me what his power was because first of all I don't know and second of all I don't think I want to know. I don't think me and DJ should go out if her brother is here right when I said that, in my head, he looked at me with red glowing eyes. I shut down all my thoughts. Oh god this is not going to go well.

Ross' POV
"I am a shadow night, but my power is nothing to take lightly. The concept of my power, easy, I can kill someone if I shoot my shadow flame it takes an hour or two. It takes time for the spell to take action but what happens is when I strike the person a shadow cuff (it's sorta like a charm bracelet that you can never take off.) then you are instantly controlled by any evil person. There are more secret powers to find out later on. the person that cursed me told me that I would have a lot more powers, evil powers. That's why I tried to hide it from  you DJ I didn't want to hurt anybody, and yet I might." I told her everything I couldn't stop talking it all spilled out of me. "I can help you. Don't push me aside I want to help you. Please let me." She begged me and Connor was right behind her scared out of his mind. You know this power might not be so bad.