Chapter 24 Explain Now

Adam's POV
I looked up in shock I could not believe he would betray us. "Why?!" I said. He didn't say anything. The others where behind me. I looked at Lucy and she was mad and she had regret in her eyes. "Guys I don't want to do this but Rick is my brother." It was...MIKE?! "You don't have to be like him. You can change." It was Livy. "Livy don't." I said. "LOOK YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO TELL ME WHY!" DJ said. "Well I..." Rick was cut off by DJ,"IM NOT TALKING TO YOU DIRT BAG IM TALKING TP, BACK STABER." I had to punch my leg not to laugh. Mike didn't answer he just looked to the side. Rick gave him a sword,"kill them and bring me DJ." Rick said with a devilish smile. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR SAYING?! I AM NOT YOUR GIRL?!" She stood up about to run and 'try' to kill Rick when Connor grabbed her arm and pulled her back and he whispered something in her ear.

DJ's POV
"Do you trust me." Connor said close and whispered in my ear. "Yes." I said. "Don't run up to him." Connor said, he pushed me behind him. Rick walked in front of Connor. "NO?!" I screamed and ran toward Connor. "DON'T DJ!" Connor screamed. He kicked Rick on the shin really hard where he tripped. I ran up in front of Rick and he held a sword to my face. I put my hands up in the air that's when a boy ran up behind Rick and knocked him out and it wasn't any of our boys. I looked at the guy and I couldn't believe it. "DJ?!" The guy said. I started to cry with joy.