Chapter 33 The Epic Battle

Connor's POV
"NOW YOU MADE HER EVEN MORE MAD!" I think I looked like I was going to explode. I balled my fist and walked toward him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I don't want to do serious damage..." I cut him off,"YOU ALREADY DID SERIOUS DAMAGE TO DJ'S FEELINGS!"

Ross's POV
That was it I lost it, I tried to keep it in, "don't do it. Don't do it." I whispered to myself. Everyone was staring at me. Someone put there hand on my shoulder, "Do you know what way DJ went." It was Shelby. I pointed in the direction because if I said anything I was going to..."AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Shelby screamed. "What! Are you ok?!" Re said. She came back holding a golden handled, with a green ribbon around the handle. I stood up, walked over to Shelby, and grabbed the sword. "This is DJ's sword, I got this for her before my mom told me to leave. I thought she got rid of this." I say to no one in particular. I pushed the yellow rhinestone to make the sword shrink to pocket size. "Did you see DJ near it?" I asked looking at her. She shook her head no. "I need to find DJ." I said. "We are all going to help you." Re said. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Shelby screamed again. "YES WE GET IT YOU LIKE TO SCREAM!" Re said looking at her. We looked her way when we saw 8 guards standing in front of us. "GO! We will handle them." One for each of us guys and 2 extra guards. We started fight the guards, and the girls started running while the 2 other guards chased the girls I hope they can defend themselves. "SHELBY, LIVY, RE, LUCY BE SAFE!" I yelled.

Shelby's POV
The 2 guards were chasing us. We stopped running to catch our breaths. "Girls y'all go I will deal with one of them y'all have to deal with the other one." I said. "THEY WENT THIS WAY!" One of the guards shouted. "GO!" I screamed. One of the guards stopped in front of me. He ran at me, I put my hand out,"WAIT!" I said. I opened my purse, grabbed my lip stick, and put on 2 layers, then I threw it back in my bag, then I smacked him in the face with my purse. "What do you have in that thing?" He asked. "Funny you ask. I have 17 different kinds of lipstick, 4 tubes of mascara, 3 different kinds of outfits to keep my panda fashion style on the go, and a shovel." I said cheerfully. Then I slammed my bag on top of his head and knocked him out.

Livy's POV
I lost Re, Adeline and Lucy went off before all of this happened, and Shelby stayed back. Then someone grabbed my arm I looked back, "Why?" I asked. It was Emery. "This will be fun!" She replied. I death glared her. This was gonna go down one way. I wasn't gonna let her get to DJ. I grabbed my sword and Emery pulled one out. We both ran to each other and the swords hit each other. I spun around she backed up and I hit her sword again. I pushed her to the tree. Her sword holding my sword away from her neck. She laughed "Your weak." She stated. I death eyed her. She pushed me to the ground. I rolled her over and are swords were still hitting each other. We rolled back over. "I'm not scared of a pity princess!" I shouted. I got up and sliced her sword to the side. My hair was down out of the ponytail. I grinned, my sword was at her neck. "Kill me already!" She shouted. I threw my sword to the side. "I forgive you." I stated. "What?" She said. "I forgive you, I don't kill people." I smiled, I put my hand out. "I believe people change." She grabbed my hand "that's where your wrong." She pulled me and a dagger sliced my hair. My hair fell to the ground and was to my shoulders now. It was short now.... To my shoulders...... My eyes were shocked. She pushed me on a tree and held the dagger to my neck. "Thought you needed a trim." She smirked. "Now what about no head!" My eyes were in big shock. "No wonder you have to choose evil to get attention!" I tried my eyes still in shock. "SHUT UP!" She put the dagger closer to my neck. I hit her head to a tree. She fell to the ground unconscious. I felt my hair, I guess it's not that bad..... It could have been my head..... THE GIRLS! I grabbed my sword and ran....