Chapter 16 The Misunderstood Love

Re's POV
Poke poke poke I kept poking at Livy she kept ignoring all of us mainly Adam. She was mad so that's why she is ignoring us, and that's why I keep poking her I looked around there was nothing but darkness, then there was a sudden light then it came closer. I didn't know what it was. "Hey!" It was DJ. "Hi. Can you get the light out of my eyes?" I asked putting my hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry!" She pointed her phone towards the roof,"are the other asleep?" She asked quietly. "No were up." Adam said. DJ dropped her phone when he said that,"wow someone is jumpy today." He stuck his tongue out at her. "Right!" She said picking up her phone. Everyone was up expect for Livy so I kept poking her. I don't care if she yells at me I just want her to say something. We all talked until 4 in the morning. We got to learn about each other things we didn't know. "Ok, ok. DJ truth or dare." Adam asked. "Um." She put her hand on her chin. "I choose dare." She said. "I dare you to..." I thought for a second,"kiss Connor." He said with a devilish grin. "WHAT?!" She said turning into a tomato. "Come on you got to." Anthony said. "OOHH GET YOU SOME BESTIE. ROMANCE!" I said, Everyone laughed. "Someone's blushing." Red said. DJ looked to the side. "Guys just stop y'all have been trying to get me a girl for a while. That's enough!" Connor said everything got quiet.

Connor's POV
The guys have been trying to get me a girl sense Anthony started dating with Adeline a year ago. I tired of them picking girls for me. I can get a girl by myself I looked at Mike he looked like he was going to kill my. "Look, I'm tired I'm going to sleep!" I said I looked at DJ she looked speechless. I went to the corner of the room. "DJ, DJ guess what." Lucy said. "Yeah." DJ said still kept her gaze on the floor. "We made a plan..." Re covered her mouth,"we made a way to get home when we use your plans." Re said covering up what Lucy was about to say. "Cool, look we need to be ready for the morning so I'm just going to go get some sleep." She said standing up. Well maybe I do like her.

Livy's POV 
I was up the whole time. I want to scream at Re to stop poking me, but I don't want to talk to them. "What's that?!" Adam said. It was like heels clanking against glass. "Oh no. Pretend like y'all are asleep." Anthony said. "How did you...never mind." DJ said. "Hide!" Mike whisper-screamed.