I need to stop.

His hands curled and got hold of my tiny waist. With that, he pulled me closer and smashed his lips with mine.

God. How I missed this.

No...push him.

But he feels so good.

But this isn't right.

I like this taste.

You need to STOP.

I pushed him against my wishes and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. He looked startled for a moment but quickly made a frown on his face and walked towards me.

Such an asshole, he is.

He wants me back? Well, I know exactly how!

"I can't be your sex toy, anymore." I bitterly exclaimed.

His expressions turned into that of a hurt one and for a moment I cursed myself for doing this to him. But then my head showed me images of what he did to me back then.

"I...its not — no!!!" He moved his hands through his hair and stuttered out in frustration.

My face made a frown at his condition but quickly covered it with a tough expression.
He shouldn't know how I am feeling.

"Listen to me, I was drunk that day." He moved towards me and put both his hands on my shoulders, firmly gripping them.
"I wasn't thinking straight. You were not any sex toy, God, I know I can't take my words back but I can at least make it up to you. I'll do anything that takes you to forgive me."

He said all this with such sincerity that I almost believed him. But hey! He was the bad boy. And he broke my trust. I didn't give second chances to such assholes.

"I will never forgive you." I pushed his hands down my shoulders and took a step back.

"You will. I'll do everything to show you I deserve one more chance." He pointed his index finger towards me and spoke with pure determination in his voice.

I would like to see what he can do.

"Sure." I shrugged and with that, turned around and exited into the bathroom.

After a while, I heard my room door getting closed and so I assumed he left.
Getting ready for Emma's place, I went down for breakfast. Everyone including Zayd were seated at the breakfast counter.

"Hey June." Jay smiled toothily at me and wished.

"Hey Jay!" I winked at him and sat near mom. "What's there for breakfast?"

"Very unhealthy fries." Mom said with a frown on face.

"This must be Jay's choice." I rolled my eyes and said.
"Who eats fries for breakfast, little champ?" I asked him.

"Me!" He grinned.

I grinned back and ate my fries in silence.

Zayd was sitting at the other side of mom and near him, sat his so called ex girlfriend texting in her phone awkwardly. Her social status has gone downwards since I managed to tell some people about her threesome night. Off course, the rumor  flew to everyone's ears. I knew I was being evil but what I did was nothing in comparison to what she did. Every student kind of despised her now. Her puppets found ways to ignore and get away from her. She was almost a loner. She and Zayd weren't a thing anymore. She herself dumped Zayd. I knew that was because she didn't want to get dumped by the bad boy, she did it first herself.