Chapter Five: Caraphernelia

Later that day, Tony tapped on the counter, snapping me out of my blank stares.

"We have to go shopping." Tony explained. I gestured to my OM&M shirt.

"I think I'm good." I blushed.

"All of those clothes are from Warped Tour." He smiled. "At all the merch places."

"Do you have your merch? I'll wear that!" I offered.

Tony laughed and shook his head. "Me? With my own band's merch?" He made a noise in the back of his throat. I looked expectantly at him. He blushed. "Yeah...I do. I'll be right back."

He walked up the steps. I heard Kellin shout.

"See ya guys later!" he called. Vic and Mike said goodbye. Jaime walked into the kitchen and stuck his head in the cupboard, when he emerged with an apple.

"Are we shopping today?" he asked while biting into the green fruit.

"I think so," I sighed. "I'm not sure though. Ask Tony."

Suddenly there was a shout. Vic and Mike walked in and stared at the stairs. "Tony?" Mike shouted.

"Terra!" shouted the voice of Tony.

"Uhm...yeah?" I asked.

Tony came running down the stairs, waving a file in my face. "Terra!"

I took a step back into Tony, shaking a bit. Jaime opened his mouth, about to say something, but Tony cut him off.

"Why didn't you tell us it was your birthday?" Tony cried, his eyes wide as saucers.

I stared back at him. "Excuse me?"

"It's your birthday!" Tony said flapping his arms. He reminded me of a bird.

"I don't like birthdays." I said coldly. Vic frowned slightly. I sent Tony lazers with my eyes. He stared at me for a moment, then he handed me my file.

"Go hide this in your room somewhere. You can keep your secrets until you're ready."

I nodded and raced up to my room. A poster hung above my bed of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I slipped the folder behind it. When I jumped from the bed, I grabbed a sweatshirt. In the kitchen, Tony handed me the PTV tank top and I changed into it.

Jaime laughed. "You're wearing our merch? Tony why do you even-"

"Don't ask me, Hi-me." Tony muttered wearily. "Ask her."

I grinned toothily at him. Jaime shook his head and chuckled as I skipped around the room, showing off the tank top, ignoring the aching pain in my side.