Hired For Luke. *Janoskians Fan Fic (Luke Brooks)*

A N A L E I G H

Nothing interesting ever happens to me. I guess that's why I'm by myself a lot.

I'm Analeigh Jane Woods,  just turned seventeen and nothing interesting, ever happens to me. I bet when I get older I'm going to live with like forty cats, and sit on my porch alone, eating Taco Bell for he rest of my life.

Well anyways,Today my mom is taking me to this new grand opening boutique called "Just You."

Great name am I right? So unique... (Note sarcasm)

"Analeigh, move your ass!" That's my sister she's lovely isn't she? She's about two years younger than me and a sweetheart.

"Analeigh Darling, move your tush." There goes my mom. First my younger sister Annie calls now my mother. Tag team much?

"Hold up!" I mean these people are so impatient, they should work on that.

"I'm going to miss the boys!" She yells. Like I can't hear her already, I mean seriously its like she's about to blow out my eardrums.

All this week my little sister has been constantly talking about some international boy band called "Janoskians" are coming to the mall. (I know they aren't a Boy band. Don't Comment saying that. ._. )

I don't know about you but they sound like some sort of animal.

Anyways she's been saying how "Skip" is going to fall in love with her and they are going to have ten kids.

I mean what is wrong with her, shes only fifteen and talking about planning on marrying, and having children, even naming them.. She already knows who she wants to marry and I don't even know what College I want to go to. That's just sad.

I slip on my nude flats to go along with my white lace singlet and my bleach dip-dyed shorts.

 Slowly make my way done to the front door, casually making my way in front of my irritated sibling.

"Oh My Gosh any longer." My sister can not control herself, I mean what's the big deal anyways.

"Somebody's a happy camper." I say sarcastically, pushing my way past my annoying little sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 *At the Mall*

Oh my goodness I though my sister said and I quote "A Little Boy Band"

I mean this is not little at all there is literally thousand of screaming girls.

They are crying hysterically, and yelling "Janoskians!"

Its kind of freaking me out I deal with a lot of anxiety, and have major panic attacks. Which aren't fun by the way, more like creepy.

"Can't we just go home. Mom please." I say slightly I feel like I'm going to pass put.

"No just be patient, this is one in a lifetime opportunity Analeigh. "Annie says. It may be for her but this is just scarring me. Even more that Horror Films.

 We soon find a parking slot around the back gate, and shove past a huge group of screaming fans.

I feel a bit wheezy now, not liking it. At all.

Just then I see five good looking boys walk in or if you prefer guys.

One has gorgeous green eyes, my sister said his name is Beau, I see a Tall young man, his name is James, and I see a very light guy, which I believe is "Skip" and then I see twins, one with a beanie, Jai, and the other with a lip Ring.

"That's Luke." My sister chirps, He's Beautiful his eyes are a perfect brown and his smile is unexplainable.

I just can't take my eyes off him, Until he makes eyes contact, and winks.

"Oh shit." I whisper hiding behind my mom as a shield, from what just happened.

"What happen Ana.?" My sister says breathlessly well she has been yelling and shouting.

"L-Luke winked at me.. I think." The words roll of the tip of my tongue, making me sound unsure of myself.

"Ohh, I think he likes you." She squeals "Look he's looking again!" Yeah right out of all the fans how can he possible notice me. And I'm not even a fan.

I turned and he is he actually is! Oh man it feel like my heart is going to explode. Just then a big group of girls comes clashing in and next thing you know I'm getting shoved, and hit. This is just perfect.

Then getting separated from Annie and my mom. Fucking great.

I start wheezing more my breathing becoming heavier, and heavier, its like a ton of bricks are resting on my chest. Now I know for a fact I'm having a panic attack. This is not going great.

"Mom!" I yell breathlessly "Annie!"

"Help!" I say faintly, my voice barely audible to make out.

I feel one of the bodyguard grab me and take me out of the crowd. I slowly see the light fading away, until its pitch black.

--

I wake hearing very disoriented voices, seeing blurred figures surrounding me.

 "You alright Miss?" A disembodied male voice makes out, no one I know in particular.

Opening my eyes a bit, I take in my surroundings and notice I'm in some sort of tiny room filled with a TV and couches.

From the corner of my eye I see my mom with a worried expression on her face, and I see my sister with a huge toothy grin. I have a strange feeling she's going to explain something to me all quite exciting.. Well for her anyways.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say sitting up a bit, grabbing the ice pack applied to my head, feeling the slight throbbing of my head, and the dizziness as I lift myself off of a couch.

"Lets go mom." I say in a bit of a rush I couldn't stand being there any longer I felt suffocated, and that's not really helping me right now I want to be in the safe comfort of my home.

*Home*

We arrived home the car ride was a bit silent, just questions of my mom asking if I was alright. Its pretty late I mean we left like at five o'clock and its now seven thirty.

I decided to go up to my bedroom, I wasn't feeling to good at all, my head is pounding and it feels as if someone's hitting me with a hammer multiple times .

I walk up to my room, barely closing the door before my dear sister comes clashing in, knocking down my favorite lamp.

"Guess what?!" Oh great here comes the fangirling. I mean I fan girl but no as bad as my sister.

"What the fuck could you possibly want Annie." I sigh completely annoyed due to the fact my sister destroyed my favorite lamp.

"Beau saw you in the crowd getting mauled, and him and the boys felt so bad, so they're giving us Back Stage passes to there Concert Next Month!"

What? Well that's amazing but I don't know If I can handle another incident like that again.

___________________________________________

 (Author's Note)

 So this is my first Janoskians Fan Fic!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER!

PLEASE, SHARE/VOTE/COMMENT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!