"No. I don't do drugs. I'm just happy. Life is just wonderful. Isn't life just wonderful?"

"Really? Your opinion sure is going to change when you reach the kitchen." He pats me on the back. "Good luck mum."

What is he on?

I continue to the kitchen. Jawwad sits at the table. He leaned on his elbow as his eyes drooped. "You OK?"

He says nothing. His eyes travel over to mine. After a moment of silence, he speaks. "I'm just tired." His voice was hoarse. He let's out a yawn. "Why didn't you sleep?" I question. "Why don't you leave me alone? Or better yet ask dad, since he seems to be more important than me. Or just ask yourself. Clearly you only care about yourself. Thanks for leaving me all alone. I couldn't sleep and I had chest pains all night. I feel so stupid. I cannot believe I actually thought you would care about me for once. Why? Just, why?"

My mouth fell open. "Because you let me."

"I'm not sure I can stay here anymore."

"W-what do you mean?"

"I think I'm gonna go live with grandmum. She offered years ago. She may not be my mum, but at least she cares about me."

"N-no. I won't allow it."

"Well, prepare to lose another son." He spat before strolling away.

I've done it again. Yep! Now all I have to do is ruin Jannat. I'm really starting to question my parenting skills. Before I die, all my kids will be drug addicts and hate me.
----
Yeah, it sucks but I really couldn't think of much. I just remembered 5 minutes ago that I forgot to publish it.

You ever like someone so badly that you defend them regardless of what they do? I feel like ever since Zaynie left, all the Zayn girls stopped defending him. Calvin Harris picked a fight with him for something Miley Cyrus said. Zayn shouldn't have been rude but, seriously? Why not confront Miley?

So.. I found out some things about Zerrie that makes me cringe. Found out she didn't really like him until 1D got more famous. And she said he was "bad" and she knew that. If you thought he was trouble, why did you "date" him?

History is amazing. Niall's teaser is my life.

Night potatoes x