Twenty seven.

Crystals pov:

Its been 2 hours since we've landed in New Orleans and we just had been exploring it and jason has showed me different places and his background of his family and himself.

Im pretty glad i came on this trip with him even though it hasn't even been a day here i am already in love with it. I havent met him family I'm quite nervous but he told me not to worry.

After a little while on walking we decided to stop and get something to eat at McDonalds because the food is bomb. "What would you like to eat today" the lady said as she was tapping her fingers on the screen "uhmm can i take the number 2 but no lettuce" i said to her as i looked over and jason and nugged him to say his order "oh sorry i would like to take the same as her but add a large drink and large fry" he said as he got out his wallet and paid.

We went to go sit down after "well how you like new Orleans so far" he said "i love it already" i said back to him and smiled "i knew you would" he said with a smirk.

The lady called our food number and i got up to get it. I came back and set it down on the table and started eating it.

After we ate we headed out to the mall to just look around and waste some time.

We got an uber and told him take us to the mall. When we got there it was not even that packed so we went and got some ice cream to share.

We got some cookie dough and shared it with each other.

After a little more walking around we headed back to his house.

In the car he was telling me more about his family and how he was raised and why he pursued his dream to become an actor.

We pulled up infront of this 2 story house. It wasnt that fancy, but it was a really nice home.

We walked to the front and jason oped the door. It was pretty quiet but we walked more inside and his family was sitting in the living room watching some tv.

Jason cleared his throat to get everyone's attention and everyone looked right at me. I got a little more nervous.

Everyone got up and hugged jason and welcomed him home. Jason then toke my hand and said "well i will like you guys to meet my girlfriend her name is crystal" he said as he looked at me and smiled big.

Everyone hugged me and made me feel so comfortable around them. I like this a lot.

//////////////////////

Im so sorry for not updating but i have a lot of school work and more stuff going on so i will try to post as much as i can when i have a chance💗 love you guys