Sixteen.

1 week later!!!!!!!

Crystals pov:

Its the last day of the vacation and im so sad because it was so fun to spend two whole weeks with my best friends. Jason and i have been doing really good. Tonight he wants to take me out for some reason probably just to eat dinner but tomorrow we go back to Compton and i really don't want to I've been so good in LA that i really wanna have my own life here.

Jasons pov

I decided that i would take crystal out to dinner and ask her to be mine finally. I know i have only known her for 2 weeks but it feels like I've known her my whole life i know that was cheesy but its true i really love her she makes me feel different but a good different i can explain my love for her but it would take 1,000,000 years because my love for her is endless and she will always have my heart and she said will always be by my side i just know it.

5 hour later...

I went to go pick crystal up from the hotel because i was out and about just looking around.

I pulled up in front of the hotel place and called her and told her i was in front.

Soon i saw her walk out in this beautiful red dress and her hair was in a sleek ponytail and she had earrings on and her makeup was beyond beautiful. She was drop dead gorgeous "hey sexy mama" i said to her as i smirked "hey handsome face" she said as she leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back of course. She put on her seatbelt and leaned to turn up the radio the song "Boyz n the hood" was on and she sang "knowing nothing in life but to be legit dont call me boy i aint said shit" i laughed and soon enough we were at the restaurant.

I opened the car door for her and said "here you go my lady" i said as we both laughed and walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

"May i take your order" the lady said as she smiled at me and Jason and we both smiled back at her "uhm yea can..." I stopped listening to what Jason was ordering and just looked at the menu and decided to get the caesar salad "and what will you like" she said really nicely " uhm can i please have the caesar salad and some water" i said as i glanced up at her with a smile on my face "aye hell no girl you gonna get more" Jason said as he looked at me "no Jason I'm not the hungry" i said back at him "no she will get some ribs,mashed potatoes, and some corn please" he said looking at the lady as she was writing the whole order down and she glanced at me.

The lady left to go get the food and i sat up and stared at Jason "why the fuck did u order that I'm not hungry loser" i said as i smiled and chuckled a little bit "my girl has to eat i gotta make sure she's healthy" he said as he and i chuckled a little bit "what do u mean by your girl" i said as we both stared into each others eyes "crystal i know we have been knowing each other for only two weeks but I'm madly in love with you, you make me feel different and i wouldn't wanna be with anyone, i wouldn't wanna be sitting here in this restaurant with another girl so what I'm asking crystal is if you could be mine, only mine" he said as he held my hand and stared into my eyes "yes of course jason" i said as i pecked him on the lips.

The lady came back and gave us our food and we ate and talked about little things.

After we were done and Jason paid for the food and left a tip and we walked out and he opened the car door for me "well aren't you a gentlemen" i said to him as he shut the door and laughed at what i said.

He drove back to the hotel and parked the car and walked into the hotel and found our room and got ready to head to sleep. I toke a shower and rinsed off all my makeup so that i had my natural face on. I walked out in a towel and i heard Jason go "damn that all mine I'm one lucky man" and i just turned around and laughed at what he said and started getting dressed then i settled down and hopped into the bed with Jason and i got all cuddled up in his arms and we both drifted off to sleep.

////////////////////////

Hey guys I'm sorry for the late update but it toke time to write this long ass chapter but i hope u guys enjoyed it as much as i did writing i love u guys xoxo