Two.

Crystals pov:

I went to the mall and went to this cute boutique and it had some cute ass clothes so it was a hard ass choice to pick just one outfit but there was this outfit that really caught my eye and it was all white (in the picture on the top) and it was beautiful it was 45.00$ so i i got it and then went home and toke a shower. When i got out i felt so fresh and i was really in a good mode i don't know why anyways i pulled out my makeup and did a black smokey eye and contoured my face and put on this dark purple lipstick and did a really cute eyeliner to finish the look off.

9:05pm

I heard a honk outside and i knew it was madison so i grabbed my phone and purse and headed out the door trying to hurry up as fast as i can in these heels. As soon as i get in the car there are 3 guys in the back of the seat and one of them caught my eye he had tattoos and he had some really nice ass teeth and i gotta admit he was damn fine! I noticed i was staring and i quickly stopped and he gave me a smirk and madison laughed and said "crystal these are my friends o shea jackson jr, Jason mitchell, and Corey Hawkins" i said hi and smiled back at them and me and madison were singing the whole way to the club and right when we got there it was bumpin you could tell the whole club was packed as fuck. We all got out the car and went inside and automatically the smell of alcohol and weed hit me and i wanted to have the night of my life and get wasted as fuck and maybe hook up with that Jason guy but i don't want him to think of me as some slut or girl that goes around and fucks every guy she just met that day so I'm gonna keep calm and let him make the first move ;)

Jasons pov:

"Damn that crystal girl is sure damn ass fuck" oshea said in my ear
"You got that right nigga" i said back laughing at it
"You gonna hit it or what" he said
"Maybe i don't know she might not like me man" i said
"Just don't fuck it up Jason" he said
After that i got up and decided to go get a drink and i went up to the bar and me a drink and i turned to see crystal sitting alone she looked pretty bored and irritated. I went over to her and handed her the extra drink the bar tender handed me and she smiled and oh my gosh she has one beautiful smile. Her and i talked for a bit and ordered more drinks and toke more shots and went to the hookah lounge and she showed me some dope ass hookah tricks, shes so god damn sexy and just her body mhmm i love it! After that we toke more shots and she begged me to go dance and thats what we did and she was pretty wasted i could tell because she was grinding all up on me and making me hard and she knew what she was doing she was teasing me but i acted like it didn't bother me so i just danced along with her and had some more fun.

3:00am

The club closed at 2am but i toke crystal and the rest of the group to go get some snacks at the store so we could eat something. After that crystal told me to bring her back to her house and thats what i did and we both said our goodbyes and i walked her to her door and gave her a little kiss ;)

////////////////////

Hey guys well I decided that i will be updating every weekend because I'm about to start school and maybe i don't know i will probably write on the weekdays but i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :)