Nineteen

Crystals pov:

4:30am.......

I woke up because i heard a girl screaming outside. I stayed quiet for a bit because my neighbors always are playing around with each other but i listened more and this girls scream was like if she was about to get killed. She sounded really young to be exact so i looked out my window a little just putting one finger to lift the blinds for my eye to see the girl. She was really little then i looked closely....... O shit thats jadin MY LITTLE SISTER wtf. I quickly got up and ran to my moms room and saw her fast asleep "MA MA WAKE UP" i said to her as i shook her "WHAT IS IT" she said as she woke up and turned on her light quick "JADIN ITS JADIN OUTSIDE" i said to her but i could barely get any words out i was scared to death my mom and i ran down stairs and my mom grabbed a knife and i grabbed the gun that we always kept behind our door.

We walked out and saw my little sister (which was 8 years old) getting yelled at by some strange looking man. My mom and i ran quietly but it failed and as soon as he turned around i pointed the gun at his head "drop the mothafucken gun or i will trigger this gun mother fucker" i said to him as my mom looked shocked i looked back at the guy and i didn't recognize him at all why is this strange man with my sister. He looks about 40 or older. He was sweating "okay okay just please take that gun away from my head" he said to me as i looked down at my little sister which had blood all over her face you can tell she was beat by this old sucker. I looked back at him and said "sit down" he did what i told him and sat down with his hands behind his back "now tell me what u did to my little sister you bitch" i said as i broke down in tears i dont know why but it hit me what would of happened if i didnt wake up from her screaming what if he killed her. I was so heated i couldn't handle it.

My mom gently toke the gun out of my hand and i fell to the ground crying my sister MY 9 YEAR OLD FUCKING SISTER was beat already shes to young to be dealing with this type of shit. I gotta get out of this shit place and take my mom and sister with me.

//////////////////////

Omfg hopefully jadin is gonna be okay. I know this is a little twist but i needed to spice up things a bit but hope u guys liked it💕 3 more coming☺️😈 xoxo