Twenty five.

Jasons pov:

Ever since i told crystal about taking her along with me to go see my family she has been really wanting to learn about them, i really love how she is towards my family and wants to know more about my background.

Today her and i are 6 months and its been absolutely amazing shes everything i asked for, shes the girl of my dreams i love her with all my heart.

Ive decided to just go over to her house today and just keep it casual and just watch movies and order pizza and just chill.

I went into my closet and picked myself out a pair of sweatpants and a white v-neck shirt with some all black nikes.

I went outside and hopped into my car and drove off to go pick up crystal.

Crystals pov:

Jason and i are 6 months today and i couldn't be happier. He's all that i think about and he's the reason why i keep going and why I'm getting stronger.

He told me to keep it casual tonight since we are just gonna watch movies and eat pizza.

So i just wore some grey sweatpants with a black shirt with a messy bun and my black converse.

I heard him outside so i went out and saw him in his car. I ran out quick and hopped in.

I got in and he turned on the radio and the song "come my way" by fetty wap was on and it made us both smile because it was the first sang we ever listened to together in the car. I looked over at him and he was singing along so i joined in and we sang the whole song together.

Sadly the car ride was over and we got out and went to his front door. He opened the door for me and there was his couch and it was made really nice and on the floor there was blankets and pillows all over and the tv was on and Netflix was on the tv, i turned to him with a bright smile and i jumped into his arms with joy, he's mine all mine and I'm very lucky to have him.

I picked up my phone and called pizza hut to order us some pizza because we were both starving.

1 hour later....

*ding dong

I ran up to the door and opened it and the pizza guy was holding out order and i grabbed it, Jason of course ran to the door because he didn't want me to pay.

We both walked back and settled down and started eating. We both picked a movie to watch and it was just the best night ever.

/////////////////////////

Hey guys so im gonna be posting one more chapter tonight and four more tomorrow so hope u guys are enjoying it so far💫💕