Eighteen.

2 days later!!!!

Jasons pov:

Today I'm gonna meet up with o'shea and corey they got an audition in the same movie to but we all don't know if we have the roll yet we have to go through many auditions,meetings, and calls so us three are just waiting for that special call. But the one that has been working hard for this roll is o'shea he has been auditioning for 2 fucking years thats crazy if you think about it.

We are all gonna meet up and go to McDonalds just to catch up on some stuff. We haven't seen each other in three months so i know we got a bunch of shit to talk about.

3 hours later.....

I stepped out of my car and headed into McDonalds. I saw the guys in the corner talking and discussing stuff. I walked over to them and they looked up and smiled then got up and we did our hand shake and sat down.

After we ordered we ate and discussed about the movie and said how it would be dope if we all got the roles in the movie. Also i told them more about crystal and i and the congratulated me on being a man and finally having the guts to ask a girl out.

We talked a little bit more and then got up and threw our trash away and headed outside and said our goodbyes and we all headed home.

When i got to crystals house her little sister was sitting outside playing with two dolls. She was playing alone so i went over to her and sat down next to her. Shes really shy  so she hid the dolls behind her back and looked up and me and said nothing it was silent for a second but i broke the silence and said "you like dolls" she nodded her head "well can i play with you" i said as a huge smile went across her face and she handed me a doll. I started playing with her. Don't judge me i know I'm a grown ass man and I'm playing dolls but she looked bored so i joined in.

Crystals pov:

I heard Jasons car pull up outside and i looked out my window and saw him walk towards my little sister and he said something to her but i don't know what but i watched a little more and my little sister had a smile on her face as Jason sat down and she handed him a doll and he started playing and i smiled to myself and just watched "hes gonna be a great dad one day" i mumbled to myself and started to walk towards the front door and opened it then i saw Jason still playing with her and he looked up at me and a huge smile went across his face just like how my sister did to him. He gave the doll to my sister and walked up to me and hugged me and he pecked my lips. We walked inside and sat on the couch and watched tv a little and discussed the movie a little.

2 hours later.....

I walked Jason outside and we kissed and i also hugged him and he shut his car door and i walked back into my house and he watched me to make sure that i made it to my front door safe.

I walked into my house and my mom was watching tv and she looked up and smiled at me "goodnight baby get some rest" she said to me and i smiled at her "goodnight mom i love u" i said to her and gave her a kiss goodnight.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower and made the water just right and washed my body and hair.
I got out the shower and saw i had a text from Jason "goodnight my love💕" the text said and i quickly wrote back saying "goodnight handsome" i sent back and smiled to myself and walked out the bathroom.

I got dressed and laid down and watched tv then my eyes felt heavy and soon enough i fell into a heavy sleep.

//////////////////////////

Since i forgot to update 3 times yesterday i will post 4 more times today so be ready!!! I love u guys xoxo