Twelve.

Crystals pov:

After the movies we went and bought some dinner which was just some McDonalds and we headed back to the hotel to get some rest.

When we got home we ate and i did my usual night routine. Then i laid down and jason came in the room and he toke his pants off and his shirts and i think i drooled a little bit just looking at his tattoos really made me just stare and admire them "do you like what you see" he said laughing which made me snap out of my day dream "of course look at all those tattoos" i said with a wink "oh i know it attracts all the girls" he said laughing as i hit him in the shoulder "I'm playing" he said putting his hands up in offense "thats not funny at all" i said with a straight face "I'm kidding baby I'm all yours and only yours" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled next to me.We watched tv and before we knew it we were both shutting our eyes and falling asleep.

Morning.......

I woke up and saw that Jason wasn't in bed so i got up and toke a shower and washed my body and hair then i reached out and grabbed my towel and dried myself off and went and picked myself an outfit for the day then i went in the refrigerator and found some eggs and then i shut it and grabbed some toast and made myself some breakfast.

After i ate i grabbed my purse and went to the nail salon to of course get my nails done. When i got there i told the lady what i wanted and she did her thing and soon enough she was finished and i paid her and left.

I went back to the hotel and saw Jason laying down on the couch watching tv "wassup baby where u been" he said as he padded his lap for me to sit on so i went over and sat on his lap and told him what i did "thats cool babe so what do you wanna watch" he said as he picked up the tv remote and handed it to me " i dont know you pick" i said smiling really big just to be funny "you look really cute when you do that" he said as he laughed and i just sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around him and smelled his delightful man cologne "get a room love birds" o'shea jr said as he walked in the kitchen and toke a drink out of the orange juice carton and then went to go take a shower me and Jason just looked at each other and shrugged.

Me and Jason decided to go and this carnival. So i got up and changed into some blue jeans and a white shirt with some black flats and a jean jacket. Jason wore some blue jeans and also a white shirt with some nikes which were dope. Then we got into the car and drove off. I felt Jasons hand go on my thigh while he was driving and he looked at me and smirked.

When we got to the carnival there was not that many people there so Jason bought the tickets to get on the rides even tho i told him a million times i would pay for it and he just ignored me and paid. We played games and he won me a big stuffed animal and a big donut pillow then we got some cotten candy and went on some cool rides and laughed and then we went on the carousel and while we were the carousel he kept looking at me and then said "hey crystal i know we only knew each other for a couple days but we have bonded so much and i have never felt this way towards a girl, you make me feel special and you always make me smile no matter what you always by my side and i think... I mean i know i am starting to have some strong ass feelings for you" he said which made my heart melt and i hugged him and we kissed "jason i feel the same exact way i love you with all my heart and really thank yoy for all that you have done for me it means a whole bunch babe" i said to him which made him smile so big and he kissed me again and he held my hand all through the ride and when we got off we decoded to head back home since we have been there for like 5 hours having fun and acting like 5 yr olds but i gotta say it was the best night of my life and I'm glad that i spent it with the love of my life.....

////////::::///////////////////

I know this is really long but i really like doing these and i hope you guys like them too. I decided i will be posting four times on Saturday and Sunday so i can really get this fanfiction going!!! Well i love you guys a lot have a good day or night xoxo